CHAPTER 17 - OUR FIRST FIGHT

"खता हो गई तो सज़ा सुना दो,
दिल मे इतना दर्द क्यूँ हैं वजह बता दो.
देर हो गयी हैं याद करने मे ज़रूर,
लेकिन तुमको भुला देंगे ये ख़याल दिल से मिटा दो."

📍Geet's living room

Time - 2.30pm

~•GEET's POV•~

"It feels heaven when you have a holiday" I expressed to myself, sipping tea from my cup.

I don't care if you agree with me or not but Chai is love,ishq,pyaar and mohabbat. I was enjoying my afternoon tea, and I heard my phone ringing . I stretched out my hand to get it from the side table placed between 2 sofa chairs and guess what ? I ended up hurting my hand with the table corner as I didn't pay attention to my hand movement.

"Mummaa" I screamed after placing the cup on the table , which was stood right in front of the sofa.

"Kya hua beta? " Mumma came running to me from the balcony.

(What happened ,my child?)

"Laga di mene" I informed showing my hand.

(I hurted myself)

"Phone chalane par yahi hoga na " she taunted , looking at my hand. wait a minute, I was not using my phone at that moment. The theory of Indian moms and their rivalry with our phone can't be solved by any genius in this world.

(This happens when you use phone)

" Sach mai kaanch ki gudiya h . Avu aur Kavya ko dekh, strong kitni hai woh! Keedi khaye woh pan sehn nhi veto baisa ti "

(It's true you are a glass doll. look at Avu and Kavya how strong they are. You can't even bare the pain of ant bite)

She is right. I am too delicate to withstand pain in my body.

We heard a bell ringing. Mumma opened the door only to welcome their screaming.

"That's not my fault. Hindi teacher ki galti hai" Kavya entered shouting and throwing her school bag.

(It's Hindi teacher fault)

"Ky hua ? ye sikhaya hai maine tumhe. geet ne aaj tak apna bag kabhi nahi feka gusse mai"

She scolded her by placing her bag on the sofa.

(What happened? This is what I have taught you? Geet hasn't thrown her bag till now when she is angry)

Kavya and Avanti occupied the sofa chairs placed opposite to each other. "Geet jija, aapko Hindi mam ka call aya tha ky?" Avanti asked removing her ID card.

(Have you received a call from Hindi mam?)

" Wait let me check" I took my phone and checked if it was her call when I ended up hitting the table.

"Ek second, kavya tune kuch kia?" I asked, staring at her.

(Kavya, have you done something?)

"Akele mene nahi kia.Avu jija bhi saath hai" she announced proudly, flipping her both braids.

(I haven't done anything alone,Avu was with me)

I looked at Avanti and she started narrating

" Let me explain. Mumma aap join kroge?"