CHAPTER 22 - THE PAIN OF DISTANCE

बड़ी अजीब सी बंदिश है उसकी मोहब्बत में,
न वो खुद क़ैद कर सके न हम आज़ाद हो सके।

~•DHRUV's POV•~

"Vihaan Bhai, why are you going so soon?" Kavya complained, sitting on the bed.

"Sorry Kavya.I have to go to my college. But no worries, we will meet soon." Vihaan assured her, who was packing his bag.

"Promise?" She asked, raising her palm

"Promise my drama queen!" Vihaan kept his palm on hers.

I texted Rainbow asking where she was. But she didn't reply. Garv was in Sanjana jija' s room. Maybe they have called him for some rituals. 

"Dhruv , Vihaan Bhai mumma has called you to come to the ground floor and have your Breakfast" Avanti informed as soon as she entered.

We nodded and we were basically on the second floor. So we headed to have our breakfast and we reached the first floor.

I was pretending to smile in front of everyone but my heart knew how I was controlling my feelings. Dhruv, don't cry . I wiped my tears when I felt a single drop on my cheeks.

"Dhruv!" Garv stopped me by holding my hand from behind.

"Vihaan, Dhruv will join you soon!" He informed him and he went to the ground floor.

"Did you meet her?" He asked me and I was not trying to not look into his eyes otherwise he would find out what I was going through.

"Garv, I am hungry. We might get late for the railway station!" I gave an excuse instead of answering his questions.

"Dhruv, just listen to me. The train is at 11.30am"

I nodded.

"Check the time!" He asked me to look at the watch on my wrist which was actually gifted by her when I was in Hyderabad.

"What's the time?" 

"9.30am!" I replied.

"I won't force you.But you should meet her once. Rest I will take care of. Understood?" He started sharing his plan.

I nodded without saying a word or looking at him .Garv went downstairs and I dialed her number.

"Hello" She answered but her voice seems little low

"Rainbow are you okay? Is your health fine!" I asked as soon as I heard her voice

"Hmm I am fine."

"Where are you?"

"Room. I just got ready right now!" 

"Are you alone?"

"Yeah but why?"

I cut the call and went to her room. I entered her room and she was drying her hair.

"Twinning no.5" I announced as soon as I entered and closed the door. You know security.

"Did someone inform you to wear white?"

She asked , walking towards me.

"No.But why haven't you answered my message?" I asked, moving a little closer.

She took a deep breath and looked away.

"a.. Wo…. Hm" she was out of words to answer my questions I guess.

"Answer me Geetanajli" I said, moving a little closer.

"I didn't reply to you because…." she said moving a little back.