CHAPTER 36- AND WE DID IT

यकीन नहीं तो आज़मा के देख ले,

एक बार मुस्कुरा के देख ले,

जो ना सोचा होगा वो मिलेगा तुझको भी,

एक बार कदम बढ़ा के देख ले

Dhruv’s POV

As soon as I switched on the light,  I saw her, laying on the floor unconsciously. I rushed towards and held her in my arms,while I felt shiver in my body, heartbeat racing ,sweats over my forehead and tears in my eyes.

"Geetanjali, aankhein kholo.Kuch nahi hoga. Mai hu na. Please aise mat karo. Please Dhruv yaha hai na. Kuch nahi hone dunga. Dekho meri taraf aankhen kholo aur kaho kuch  please. ”

(Please open your eyes, nothing is going to happen. I am here. Please don't do this.  Please Dhruv is here. I won't let anything happen to you. Look at me, open your eyes and please say something)

I pleaded her knowing that she wouldn't hear me. Her hands were frozen and I tried rubbing it with my palms .

“Geet,please open your eyes. Please,if it’s a prank i won’t talk to you please for me,open your eyes”

“Dhruv, why is she ? Get up, don’t waste time . Come on , everything will be fine.” Garv tried his best to make me understand that we should go to the doctor before it gets too late to do something.

I was scared and there was a constant fear of losing her,what if . no, no negative thoughts should enter your mind. She will be fine. I raised and picked her in my arms without wasting a moment. 

“Dhruv, we are with you, we will make sure that she will be alright” Garv cheered looking at my tensed face.

We headed towards the downstairs , Vihaan joined us and Garv informed him everything.

Before we could step on the ground floor, all the guests who were busy in the baby shower. .

“Dhruv ,kya hua inhe?’ Avantika , the first among all to notice us .

(What happened to her?)

“Geet beta, Dhruv kya hua? Her mother started panicking seeing her daughter in this condition.

One by one all started enquiring but I didn’t pay any attention headed towards the main gate.

“Dhryv, listen , one of the guests is a doctor. I think we should ask him to check her” Abhi Bhaba suggested,dialing a number on his phone. 

“Dhruv, geet baisa ko sofe par sula do. Sab theek ho jayega’ Mumma said,helping me to lay her down on the sofa.

(Make her sleep on the sofa, everything will be fine!)

The whole house which was filled with joy turned into silence. Her mother and her sisters started praying while other ladies assured them she will be fine soon.

The doctor entered the house along with her father who was tense. The doctor started examining her pulse rate.

“Dhruv beta, teri geet ko kuch nahi hoga” Mumma hugged and started patting my shoulder to calm me down.