CHAPTER 25 - REAL STRUGGLE BEGINS

बहुत ख़ूबसूरत है मेरे ख्यालों की दुनिया,
बस तुमसे शुरू और तुम पर ही खत्म।

AFTER 2 YEARS

~•DHRUV's POV•~

Time around 1am

At Sirohi

" Two years have passed since we met.Dhruv, don't you miss your Rainbow? Don't you miss my hug?" She expressed which made me feel guilty, making her wait for more than 25 months in our LDC. We met last time at Abhi bhabha's wedding.

"Do you really think I don't miss you? I miss you every second of the day , every breath of my life . Not a single moment has passed in these 25 months when I haven't thought about you."I replied, switching off my room light.

"Then when are we going to meet? We are in our final year of PG! I met you when you were just 1 month away before turning 20, now you are 22 and I am 23" Her questions were reflecting her frustration which made me realize that she is right.

"Soon.Well, check the time. We have been talking for more than 2 hours. We should sleep now. By the way, I am returning to Jaipur after 3 days." I informed her as I was in Sirohi as my father wanted me to come back home to find an alliance for my sister.

"Okay. Good night. Keep updating." She said on the other side of the call and with this we ended our call.

I laid on my bed and covered myself with the help of the blanket. Resting my head over the pillow, my mind started traveling back to time when we met the last time. 25 months? I know many of them will think how did we survive without seeing each other for so long.

Honestly, it's not so easy to be in long distance. Every day begins with a hope to find a way to meet your special person but ends with an inability to get a chance to make a plan or only to face the reality that your special person is away.

She did visit Udaipur nearly 4 to 5 times in the last two years but it isn't so easy to meet her like how it is portrayed in movies or books. We did face the time when we were not able to talk for so many days resulting in misunderstanding, also there was a time when we felt our Crushship would end. But our love and trust made us give us another chance every time because I can't love someone else. I can't give my heart to any other girl because she owns my heart, she is my special one.

THE NEXT DAY

Breakfast time

"Shivu, tere office se kitne dino ki chutti hai? Mumma asked, serving breakfast to us.

(Shivu, how long do you have your office leave?)

"One week mumma, " Shivu jija replied, sitting on the chair. Shivu jija works in an IT company at Ahmedabad as soon as she completed her post graduation . She has returned home after 6 months.

"Mai soch raha tha Shivu ke liye Anand ka beta Virendra sahi rahega, Aapka kya kehna h?"Bhabosa asked mumma while eating his breakfast.

( I think Anand's son Virendra, is the right match for Shivu. What is your opinion?)

Virendra, that most useless person I have ever met in my life. I can't let my sister's life spoil by getting her married to him.