CHAPTER 1- REQUEST RECEIVED

"उनसे मुलाकात हुई आज हमारी पहली बार,
पहली मुलाकात में जुड़ गए दो दिलों के तार,
अब तो रहती है सिर पर उनकी ही धुन सवार,
क्या कहें शायद ऐसा ही होता है पहला प्यार !"

Date - May 17,2023

Place- Geet's home,Udaipur

Time -8pm

~•AUTHOR's POV•~

"Sab in dono ko hi waah waah keh rahe ho, koi muje bhi shabhasi do ghar ki jaan hone ke liye", said Kavya (Geet's youngest sister) in order to seek attention from her family members who were celebrating the success of Avanti and Geet in scoring distinction

(Everyone is appreciating both of them instead of praising me for being the soul of the house)

" Aapsa ki rajkumari sahiba,aapko toh attention saal ke 365 days aur 24/7 milta hai,hame bas 1 hour chaiye ,itni kripa kar dijiye aapki do pyaari jija pr?" ,replied Avanti sarcastically.

(Daddy's princess,you have been showered with attention for 365 days a year and 24/7, can you please bless your two sisters by letting them enjoy for 1 hour?)

"Permission granted",said Kavya with an attitude as if she is the princess of the whole Udaipur.

Geet and her younger sister Avanti have been exceptional performers in their classes since their kindergarten. Kavya , on the other hand, has always been a lazy panda when it comes to studying or doing any activity/work.

"Ab tum dono behno ka calculation ho gaya ho toh aakr dinner bhi karlo.Geet ,jaa apne aapsa ko bulakr leke aa ki khana ban gaya hai." Nandini(Geet's mom) told her arranging the plates on the dining table.

(Come and have your dinner if you both are done with your calculations.Geet,go and inform your dad that the dinner is ready.)

On hearing this ,Geet called her father and the whole family sat together for dinner. Geet's father believes that all the family members should atleast have their meals together at least once a day.

While having their dinner,the whole family discusses their day and any discussion which is important for the family. Hukum Singh , Geet's father treats his daughters as sons and never acted as a hurdle for their development.

"Congratulations Geet and Avanti on your achievement . I am so proud of you both beta."

"Thankyou Aapsa"

"Suniye, Anand Bhabha ka call aaya tha aur kaha ki Abhimanyu ki shaadi ki date fix ki hai,agle saal march mai hai."informed Geet's mother serving rice to Kavya.

{Listen, Anand Bhabha has called us and informed us that Abhimanyu's wedding date has been fixed,it's in the month of March of next year.}

"That's such good news. Mumma muje toh shopping karni hai har ek function mai poshak pehnugi .Geet jija ,main aur Kavya twinning karege."said Avanti winking at Kavya and Geet.

{Mumma, I have to go shopping as I am gonna wear poshak for every function .Also, we three sisters will be twinning.}

Geet as usual was never a fan of family functions. For her, the only thing that matters is her family,her goals and never ending love for sleep,chai and pani puri.

[TIME PLEASE]

Now you as a reader will be wondering who is Abhimanyu and Anand Bhabha. Basically they are Geet's maternal family members. A short summary for you all about her maternal relatives.