CHAPTER 26 - THE MATCHMAKING

दुनिया को हर वक्त खुशी चाहिए,
लेकिन मुझे हर खुशी में सिर्फ़ एक तू चाहिए।

After a few days

~•DHRUV's POV•~

At Jaipur 

Time - 4pm

"Dhruv, we have our final sem next month. Do you know that? " Garv asked, turning the pages of his book and writing notes as well. 

"Hm. But your exams will be over soon, have you seen my time table? The study holidays for each exam are around 10 days. "I replied, with frustration , what am I going to do in those days? In my point of view  ,the more days you get,  the more you procrastinate. 

"For us, it's just 2 days ,like don't know what they ate before framing the schedule! "Garv , as usual with these words and I responded with a laugh. 

I was on my bed typing my book in the laptop and he was studying on his study table. 

"Garv,  what's your plan after M. Sc?"I asked as he never told me about it. 

"ahh.. Maybe a PhD and I will work in a research institute as a biotechnologist. Apart from that, I don't  know what I am gonna do!! " He replied with a little confusion because he is not someone who preplans beforehand apart from marrying Avantika. 

"Dhruv, say yours what's your plan?" He asked, closing his study materials and leaving his study table.  He came and sat on my bed. 

"I got an offer to work as a Professor from our college like last week ,they asked me to join after my sem. For the time being, I will work here and prepare for a PHD ENTRANCE to gain a doctorate degree. Then I might shift to Delhi. You know  I have better scope over there." I started mentioning the things which were kept in my mind. 

"Sounds interesting! And what about this book? " He asked, pointing towards the laptop and looking into my eyes. 

" this book? I am publishing after 3 to 4 months. It's just part 1." I replied by saving the document in my laptop and switching it off. 

"Is this your real love story which you are writing?" He questioned and I got stuck. What should I reply? 

"No. I mean you might find the theme the same but I made major changes. You know the name of the person and place etc" I answered, giving him a smile. 

"Ohhhhhhh. I seeeeeee.  Can't wait to see you as a rising star of the Indian books authors community" He hugged and I reciprocated the same. 

"Trust me, Kakosa will be proud of you after seeing you achieve this. Don't worry I am with you " He cheered me on and then we decided to go outside to relax. 
.
.
.
.

~•GEET's POV•~

Hyderabad 

Time 7pm

Seema bhuasa is coming today from Delhi. She lives with her family ( her husband and her two sons. One who is engaged) . Mumma, Avantika and I were busy with dinner preparations. Aapsa has gone to the airport to pick her up.  Both of my bhuasas are sweet and not typical ones which are shown in books and dramas. 

"Avantika, chawal chadha diye na? " Mumma asked,chopping  the vegetables. I was busy making roti.  I don't feel any shame in doing these chores because being self dependent is better than depending on others to do these basic things.