A GRATEFUL NOTE FOR READERS

First and foremost, thank-you everyone

First and foremost, thank-you everyone. We have crossed 100k reads and 10k votes on our

❝Crushship❞.

During the initial chapters, I never thought about how many of you will add this book in Tbr, how many of you will send me their sweet messages showing their love and will wait for me to update the chapters. I never expected  it because What if I don't end up getting it?

From deciding to delete the book within four chapters to writing the climax of the book, I have learnt many things for which I am grateful for. Now I feel thank god I didn't do this otherwise I would have missed so many things. 

Some may think, yaar 100k hi toh hai konsa 1m hai, but for me reaching here was a journey of 4 months [20.07.2023 -19.11.2023]. A special thanks to the ones who read this book and supported me in every possible way either in the form of votes, comments or by just reading it.  This was not possible with you all.

A big thank-you to all the editors who make beautiful and lovely edits for my book scenes. A huge thank-you to everyone who is handling the characters' accounts.  My thanks to all the authors who are my friends here who never step back from helping me whenever I have approached them. 

This week is really special for all of us , because this will be the climax of the book which will mark the end of the plot. Now, I feel like it was a good decision to change the ending otherwise I would have broken so many hearts if I had followed the original plot. From ch 37,you will witness the  wedding chapters of our Dhruv and Geet (for around more than 5 chapters).

Once again, Thank-you for loving Crushship  and accepting it. ❤

(Maine kuch miss kr diya ho toh bata dena) 

Take care and lots of love 

Avika❤