EPILOGUE

DHRUV'S POV

“Geetanjali, where are you? ” I asked, standing near the car waiting for her at the airport. 

“Patidevji I think you have forgot to wear your specs. See on your right side ” I followed her words and here she comes. 

I walked to get her luggage as she had returned from Hyderabad after 10 days. Her plan was to stay for 1 month but she got an important project to work on in her office. 

“Welcome Back To Delhi ” I hugged her .

“I hope you didn't miss me ” She said, looking at me, removing herself from the hug. 

“What if I say I missed you more ?” I replied, putting her luggage in the car trunk. 

“Mr. Deora, we should go home. I am too tired to stand here ” She said, opening the car gate. 

“As you say ” I opened the car gate and wore my seat belt whereas she called her mumma to inform her she had reached here. 

“So how was your day today? ” She asked, resting her back on the car seat. 

“ Are you fine?  You look tired” I questioned her, checking her forehead. 

“Yeah. I am fine. It's just that I have travelled from home to the airport then hyderabad to Delhi '' She stated, tying her hair in a bun while I started driving. 

“What made you to come back so soon? I mean you could have asked your company to give you more Five to six days extra as in leave ” I tried finding the reason. 

“No Dhruv, I talked to my manager but there is some emergency so I have to return ” Saying this she looked outside of the window. 

It's there something which is bothering her
because I am unable to find myself satisfied with her answers. 

“Geet, do you want to eat something? ” I asked if she might be hungry. 

“No. I had in the flight ” She replied, taking out her phone from her hand bag. 

“What about you ?” She turned her head. 

“What? ”

“Lunch? ” 

“I had it already. ” I replied. 

Geet's Pov

That means my plan is working. He is convinced that I am not okay. There is something which is bothering me. 

I will tell you Dhruv once we reach home or should I start giving him hints? 

“Dhruv ” I called him but his eyes were on the road and hands on the steering wheels. 

“How many months before we got married? ” I asked. 

“I guess 22 months. ” He replied instantly. 

He remembered the exact months. Impressive. 

“We are going to celebrate our 2 years anniversary soon, right? ” I tried making sentences. 

“Yeah. After 2 months. Why? Do you want to do something special? ”He smiled. 

“No. Simply. I was checking your memory ” I diverted the topic .

"What? ”

“Nothing ”

I stopped when I realized how stupid things I am talking about. 

After some time 

We reached our apartment parking area and I got out of the car. He took out my bags and asked me to hold his hand.