CHAPTER 21- OUR DANCE

हालात जो भी हो,
तू मेरे आसपास ही रहना..

~•DHRUV's POV•~

"Arre mere yaar, welcome to Sanchore '' Garv hugged as soon as I stepped out of the car.

"Garv, I missed you. Wait, Where is Vihaan?" 

I asked , hugging him.

" I missed you too." He reciprocated his feelings.

He looked around to find Vihaan. Suddenly, he came closer and asked in a low voice

"You look different today. Wait, you both have started talking!"

I nodded and before he could ask more questions, I asked him to look after the guests.

At the Mandap

Garv and I were standing near the mandap. Shivu jija was emotional seeing Sanjana jija in her bridal look along with Abhi bhabha , I was busy  imagining my fake scenarios  in my mind how she would handle herself during our time.

Teena,one of the cousins of Garv, gave us a plate of flowers so we can bring the rain of flowers during the pheras.

Garv was called  to do a ritual , I don't know much about it. I was missing her. She might be attending the  fake wedding ritual mostly called as tuta tutiya in Sirohi side.

(Tuta Tutiya - a kind of fake wedding organized at the groom's home after baarat leave for the bride's place. The ladies or girls act like bride groom, panditji and other relatives. Overall it is fun)

At Jodhpur

Time around 12 midnight

~•GEET's POV•~

"O bind itto nenko kikan hai" Saroj mamisa , who dressed up as a priest, teased Avantika( the groom).

(Oh, this groom is so young!)

"aapko shaadi karane ke liye bulaya hai, mera majak uda rhe ho. Papa chalo mujhe nhi krni shaadi!" Avantika, dressed as a guy, was in full mood to make her act perfect.

(You are called to get us married but you are finding faults in me.  Papa, lets go I don't want to marry)

"Bind toh bole ghano hai!" One of the ladies, mocked intentionally

(The groom speaks so much)

"Bhagwan ne muh diya hai , toh bolega na !" Kavya, who was the groom's friend, replied.

(God had gifted us mouth to speak, that what's we are doing it)

Varnika, dressed as a bride , sat nearby covering her face with ghoonghat.

This debate was going on and I was checking my phone for an update from his side.

I tapped on Shivu jija status , she uploaded her photos from bandoli. Sitting with no expression, I heard a pop up message sound, he sent me photos.

I was surprised he sent his photos whereas I was expecting Abhi bhabha's photo from mandap.

"Missing me? Then look at my photos!"

I was smiling when I realized the fake wedding was on the verge of ending. 

I looked at Nanisa who was busy showing love to Avantika and Kavya. My sisters were shocked as it was visible on  their faces. I thought in my mind,Geet you have challenged  her that you won't be afraid and will stand for yourself.