CHAPTER 20- OUR LDC

मरते होंगे लाखों तुझपर,
हम तो तेरे साथ जीना चाहते हैं..

~•DHRUV's POV•~

There was a silence between us. Her eyes were questioning me why I did say this.

I should have  controlled my feelings. Dhruv, get ready to lose her forever!

"So you were jealous of Mohit because of this?" she asked with a straight face.

What should I reply? yes or no. I will be honest.

"Yes." I replied, looking at the ground.

I closed my eyes to protect myself from her angry bird version.

I heard anklets sound  as if she was walking towards me. I felt her standing close to me and I didn't open my eyes.

"I love you too Mr.Jealous Deora" she hugged me and I opened my eyes to realize it wasn't a dream. 

I hugged her tightly and I felt like my dream came true. It was our moment and I don't want anyone to disturb us. I checked once in all the directions to make sure that no one was watching us. 

She removed herself from my embrace and she was blushing like a tomato.

" But don't expect me to be your girlfriend, I don't believe in this concept of relationship!" she expressed her thoughts.

"Do you believe in the concept of marriage?" I asked , bringing her closer by holding her shoulders. She was staring at me and I could feel my heartbeat and her as well. 

" Mai aapke feelings ki respect karti hu but mai iss rishte ko aage nhi badha skti kyuki aap mujse 1 saal Chote ho age mai '', She said by removing my  hands from her shoulders.

(I respect your feelings,but I can't continue  this relationship  because you are one year younger!)

"Age is just a number,  to be Mrs. Deora",I stopped her by grabbing her in my arms to bring her closer to him and looked into her eyes and said 

" Aapko nahi pata ye dil sirf aapke liye dhadakta hai, aisa pyaar muje na kabhi hua, na kabhi hoga. Ab jo bhi hai aapse hai aur mai aapka dil kabhi nahi todunga. I promise  Qki mujhe aapke rooh se pyaar hai ,aapke dil se pyaar hai, aapke bachpane se hai,aapke inner beauty se hai and I am proud to have you in my life and I love you for who you are "expressing my  feelings ,I kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly  without leaving any distance between us.

(You have no idea that this heart beats for you, I have neither  fallen in love before nor would I do it in future. All this love is only for you and I won't break your heart. I promise because I love your soul, I love your heart, your childishness , your inner beauty And I am proud to have you in my life and I love you for who you are)

"Don't you think it is too soon to jump on this topic?" She murmured .

"I am not asking you to marry me  in Abhi bhabha's mandap!" 

Suddenly, her phone rang and it was from Avanti.

She answered and started talking with her. 

"Coming!" She disconnected the call.

" I have to go! Join us in Bandoli!" She invited me with a smile .

"You are looking beautiful" I complimented.

Then I noticed she had a sling bag 

"Kajal hai?" I asked.

She nodded and gave me one.