CHAPTER 47 - RAINBOW TO MY BOOKMAGNET

Last chapter, make sure you show your love and support by commenting and voting today . No vote target will be given.

________

GEET'S POV

I completed the morning aarti and kept the pooja thali below the shelf of the temple. 

“Sundar sushil Sanskari Biwi mili hai
muje ” He said, intentionally coughing and leaning as soon as I turned back only to see him standing and joining his palms. 

"You are lucky patidevji ” I smiled and took a step to go inside of the kitchen but he stopped pulling me back to him. 

"Aapne university java mai modo ni ve riyo hai? ” I asked, moving my eyes in the opposite direction. 

(Aren't you getting late for  university ?) 

"Sirohi walo ki marwadi kab sikhi aapne? ” He questioned, looking confused about how I learn. 

"Ye same line mumma ne Bhabosa ko kahi thi mene bas office ko change karke university kr diya? ” I replied,  tried removing myself but I couldn't . 

“Dhruv , students are waiting for you. You should have your breakfast and go  ” I stared at him while his face was disappointed hearing my words. 

"Jaa raha hu. Aapka office next week se hai na ” He asked, playing with my hair tucking it behind the ear and again bringing it back to my face. 

"Dhruv” I snapped my fingers. 

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. 

"You are my Sukoon, ” He said, while I looked at his smiling face. 

We headed towards the dining table to have our breakfast. I sat next to him and removed the lid .

"Why are you sitting so away? ” He raised his eyebrows. 

"I am sitting next to you. See” I replied, while my hands showed him how close our chairs are. 

He stood and placed his chair touching my chair. 

"Are you sure you will be able to take lectures today? ” I joked, hiding my smile and he blushed. 

"Mr. Deora blush bhi karte hai ” I teased him. 

“Don't make me blush Geetanjali ” He came closer and looked into my eyes. 

“That's my duty…. Book magnet, Dhruv, Mr. Deora and patidevji ” I replied, and moved to serve him his breakfast. 

"What are you going to do today , staying at home? ” He asked, taking his spoon. 

Before I could answer, he stopped me serving myself on a plate. 

"Ek plate mai khana khaye. Pyaar badhta hai” the day when I met him for the first time I never knew he had a hidden romantic person .

“Dhruv kya ho jata hai aapko?” I questioned, looking at him surprisingly. 

“Pyaar ho jata hai har pal woh bhi rooh wala ”  He winked. 

I was speechless. I was done. How can he come up with so many answers no matter what I ask him? 

“Don't you get tired of saying this and flirting with me without a break? ” I asked, placing my hands on the table and turning my face to see him. 

“You are the secret of my energy ” He answered, keeping his face on his palm while his hand had a support of the table. 

Geetanjali, he won't stop unless and until you give a surprising reply. I took a deep breath and looked at him, leaned a little.