CHAPTER 41 - ONE DAY TO GO

Pictures Reference

Pictures Reference

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Geet's Pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Geet's Pov

"mehandi laga ke rakhna, doli saja ke rakhna

Lene Tuje o gori aayege tere sajna"

Avu was dancing to this song at my mehndi ceremony which is going on in my home garden. To avoid any disturbance from the sunlight , the decoration team has put tents overall to cover it.

I wore a green poshak matching a necklace and earrings. Not so heavy. Not so light. The mehndi artists were applying on my hands.

Some of the ladies were busy with applying mehndi on their hands while some were dancing and singing.

Today is my bandoli too. I am so tired as Mumma asked me to get up early in the morning so that the mehndi function can end on time.

"Geet, chai? " Anaya asked, tapping on my shoulder ,while she stood with a cup of chai in her hand.

I shrugged and showed my hands which had mehndi. I need to drink tea to stay awake. I don't know how I am going to stay fresh tomorrow due to shaadi muhurat which is 10.30pm.

"Let me help you," She said, sitting nearby . She held the cup in her hand while I took a sip in between.

"My mehndi is done jija"Kavya displayed her hands showing her designs.

"Nice . I have to get mehndi too" Anaya informed me while I drank my tea with her help.

She sat in the kavya place to get a mehndi designed by one of the artists.

Suddenly the DJ changed the song it was prem ratan dhan payo and this time it was kavya with her performance.

"Geet jija, Dhruv Ratan dhan payo hona chahiye na " She screamed before she started dancing.

Few of my cousins joined her making a circle. Avantika came with Vihaan and they joined them too.

I sat in my place enjoying looking at them. I want to dance too but I have to sit here. So boring. It will take nearly 2 hours more as they will apply on my legs from my ankle till foot.

CRUSHSHIP 🎡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें