CHAPTER 27 - IS IT FIVE OR FOUR

तुझे देख लूं तो सारा दिन फूल सा खिलता है,
तेरी आवाज सुनकर ही, ना जाने क्यों दिल को सुकून मिलता है।

~•DHRUV's POV•~

"What? " I was shocked hearing this. 

"Why is everyone so eager to get you and Garv marry?" I asked and Garv looked at me, surprisingly. 

"With Avantika?" He asked, standing from his bed. 

I pointed him to close his mouth. Do you really think he will sit silently? Never. 

"Keep your phone on speaker. I should know why they are discussing me! " He  ordered as he was confused hearing his name in between our calls. 

"Geetanjali, my phone is on the speaker.Garv wants to know as well! " I informed her. 

We both sat on the bed and kept my phone on the pillow placed in between us. 

"Geet baisa, tell me . Is everything alright? " Garv asked. 

"To be honest, No. Actually Garv banna, how do your family know my seema bhuasa. She stays in Delhi. His elder son's name is Paramveer.  Do you know them?" She asked on the other side. 

Garv started recalling and I was looking at him, but I was nervous. 

"Yeah,Now I know how she knows me and my family!" He replied and looked at me. 

"How Garv? "I asked. 

"Please tell me!" She requested. 

"Actually Paramveer's father and my papa are cousins. So she knows me! "He answered and I realized I have no connection with her family the way Garv has with Shaktawats.

"Okay. Do you know she suggested you should be engaged with me? " She informed and his eyes were widened with confusion. 

"Ohhhhhhh. I guess you heard it wrong she would have said Get Garv marry Avantika! " He acted as if he was correcting what she said .

"No. She told her family that Garv should marry her Shaktawat sister no. 1! " I corrected him. 

"Noooooooooooo. How can I?  No. No." with this, his dramatic side was alive. 

"Garv banna. Mr. Deora! "She called us to gain our attention.

"Yes"We answered at the same time. 

"There are two more problems which are waiting  for us." She stated and we looked at each other as we wanted to know what she meant by that. 

"2 problems?" I asked.  "Tell me fast otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself without knowing it" 

"Are you ready to listen to this? "She warned me. 

"Hmm. Fast.  Tell me"I replied. 

"Aapsa….. doesn't" She stammered. 

"What doesn't?  Please my heartbeat is increasing " 

"Have some water Dhruv. " Garv gave me a water bottle which I denied drinking. 

"Aapsa doesn't like you Dhruv" The statement by her was not less than 440 volt. Why does her father not like me?

"But why?"We both asked at the same time. 

"And who told you this? Garv questioned. 

"Problem no. 2" She replied.