Strange figure

I just moved to Germany from New York. I wanted to leave all my bad memories there behind.

I drove to the nearest hotel and went to my room, I unpacked and changed into something comfortable.

I sat on the balcony and lit a cigarette, after some time, I decided to go for a walk. I put my shoes and my favorite hoodie on.

I walked to the gas station near by to get some snacks. As I was waiting in line, I felt a pair of eyes on me, I turned to look at the man behind me.

He was tall and had cornrows, he was wearing a bandana around his head, his stare was cold and fierce, I turned away quickly to pay.

When I was walking back to the hotel, I felt like someone was following me. "Calm down Raven" I told myself, "excuse me" he had a German accent.

I turned around and saw the same man from the gas station, "you dropped your pack of cigarettes" I was so scared I didn't even realize I dropped them, he picked them up and handed them to me, "thank you"

I said quickly grabbing them from his hand, "are you okay?" He asked, "yeah, why?"

"You're shaking" he said pointing at my hands, "I'm fine" I replied in a cold tone. "I gotta go, my mom is waiting on me" I lied, I didn't want to be with this man any longer.

"Okay" he slightly nodded and walked away, I felt more comfortable now, I finally got to my hotel room, I sat on my bed, ate my snacks and picked a movie.

When I was getting ready to go to sleep, I heard moaning in the next room, "you've got to be fucking kidding me" I sighed, I banged on the wall "can y'all shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep" they finally stopped and I slept peacefully.

3:00 am

I suddenly woke up and I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand beside the bed "Why is it so hot in here?"

When I got up to turn the AC on, I felt a presence in the room with me, I looked around and there was no one there, I looked at the doors going to the balcony. They were open..

I was about to start panicking but I calmed myself down, "it's okay Raven, you just forgot to close them" honestly my words didn't help at all.

I closed the doors and I saw a tall figure by the bathroom door on the reflection, 'it's just your imagination' I thought to myself.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't, the presence felt closer, it was dark. My back was facing the direction I saw the figure, I closed my eyes.

My heart was beating faster when I felt it closer, I held in my tears. 'Please go away' I thought to myself.

I was hoping I was just imagining the presence and the figure but I felt a hand caressing my cheek, sending chills down my spine.

The presence felt cold and dark but it also felt warm and sweet. I was too scared to open my eyes and see who it was but I got the courage to open them.

No one was there, was that in my head too? I was confused, but I brushed it off and drifted to sleep.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that this is my first story so it might not be really good but I'm trying😭🙏🏽 I hope you guys like it thoo🙏🏽🙏🏽 and I'm not really liking the name of this story or chapter so if you have any ideas for both pls let me know