The perfect girl

??? POV

When I saw her at the gas station, I immediately fell in love, she had brown hair and brown eyes, her lips looked soft. I wanted to kiss her right then and there.

I felt butterflies on my stomach when we made eye contact, I've never felt like this for anyone, it was strange.

In line, she looked at me, I kept my poker face but I was smiling on the inside. When I payed for my stuff, I followed her. She walked faster when she heard my footsteps, she dropped her pack of cigarettes. "Excuse me" I said, she turned to look at me.

"You dropped your pack of cigarettes" I picked them up and handed them to her, "thank you" she replied, her voice was also beautiful, but she responded coldly, I knew she felt uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" I asked, "yea, why?" I could tell she was trying to leave quickly, "you're shaking" I said pointing at her hands.

I slightly smirked, "I'm fine" that sounded a bit rude, "I gotta go, my mom is waiting on me" 'what a lying bitch' I thought to myself, I knew her mom wasn't here with her.

Her mom passed away 6 months ago, her father hired me to follow her and kill her, he told me her name is Raven and that she was moving to Germany, I was making a plan to get closer to her.

"Okay" I then walked away, I went into an alley when she turned and started walking again. I waited till she went inside the hotel.

When I got to the hotel, I asked my friend who is also the front desk clerk what room she's staying at, "room 483" he gave me the extra keycard, "thank you" I said grabbing it.

I opened the door to her room and she was sleeping, she looked so beautiful when she was asleep, I opened the doors to her balcony to feel the fresh air. I heard her waking up so I ran by the bathroom door.

"Why is it so hot in here?" She said in her sleepy voice, I felt butterflies on my stomach, she got up to turn the AC on, she was looking around. I think she feels my presence in her room. 'Shit, I hope she doesn't see me' I thought to myself, she saw the doors to the balcony were open.

I didn't have enough time to close them, "it's okay Raven, you just forgot to close them" she told herself as she closed them. She got in bed, with her back facing me, I waited a few minutes and then I walked up to her bed.

I caressed her cheek, it was so soft. I looked at how beautiful she is, 'she's the perfect girl' I thought to myself 'no! I can't be falling for this girl' I stopped caressing her cheek and then I left.

——————————————————————————-

                          Back to Raven's POV
9:00 am

I woke up and got up to go to the bathroom, I showered and brushed my teeth. I did my makeup and then got dressed (choose below)

 I did my makeup and then got dressed (choose below)

  —————————————————————————-I went down to the restaurant in the lobby, still thinking about what happened last night and the man at the gas station, 'what if it was him that was in my room?' I then shook my head, I accidentally bumped into someone

I went down to the restaurant in the lobby, still thinking about what happened last night and the man at the gas station, 'what if it was him that was in my room?' I then shook my head, I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Shit, sorry I-" it was him,"You again?" He asked, he also didn't look happy to see me, "trust me, I didn't want to find you here either" I responded.

"Whatever" he then walked away, "what a fucking cunt" I said to myself, I can't believe I'm gonna be seeing him here too.