Home

"that was before I met her, now I just want to live the rest of my life with her, she's my everything"

I teared up some more and then my dad looked over to me, "you wouldn't kill me Raven, I'm your dad your nothing without me" "you're not my dad, YOU NEVER WERE! I'D RATHER BE NOTHING THAN TO BE SOMETHING WITH YOU! YOU KILLED THE PERSON I LOVED THE MOST, the person that protected me from you"

I was sobbing nonstop, "Raven you should leave" Bill suggested, "no, I'm not leaving until this man is dead, but I'm gonna be the one killing him" I threw the gun on the ground and punched Carlos.

When he was on the ground I got on top of him and punched him nonstop, "Raven!" Tom shouted, suddenly I felt a sting on my stomach, I looked down.. he stabbed me, I fell beside him and he was gonna run for it but Georg and Gustav shot him.

Tom ran to me and pulled me close, putting my head on his chest, "Raven!" He was crying, a tear rolled down my cheek as his tears hit my face, "Raven keep your eyes open"

"Please don't close your eyes" I tried to keep them open but I couldn't, "Tom" I whispered, I was gonna grab his face but I passed out, "RAVEN!" was the last thing I heard.

I woke up in a room with bright lights, "Raven!" It was Tom, "omg Raven you scared me, are you okay? Does is it still hurt?" I didn't answer any of his questions, I was admiring his beautiful face.

"What's wrong Raven? Talk to me!" His voice was breaking, "don't cry Tom, I'm fine" I gave him a warm smile and he hugged me, sobbing onto my chest.

"I was so scared Raven, I couldn't imagine a life without you" his words made me tear up, "If I didn't make it, I'd still be with you" "but I wouldn't be able to see you or feel your hugs, your kisses, you" as he said the last word he looked up at me with teary eyes.

I was about to cry but I didn't, I wanted to cheer him up, I wiped his tears and smiled at him, he was tearing up again, "what's wrong Tom?" He hugged me, "it hurts me seeing that smile and thinking you would've been gone because of that cunt"

He was sobbing onto my chest again. I've never seen him this vulnerable, I felt so bad for him but I was happy knowing that he cares about me.

Scarlett and the girls walked in, "Raven" Scarlett ran to me as her voice broke, she was also sobbing, I couldn't help but cry knowing so many people care about me.

Bill Georg and Gustav were waiting to come in, there were to many people, the girls left and the guys walked in.

Tom was still crying, Bill bit his lip to try not to cry seeing his brother sobbing, "how are you feeling?" Asked Georg with a warm smile, "good" I gave him a warm smile back, "I brought you some chocolate, I don't know if you like it but I hope you do" Gustav handed me a heart shaped box of chocolate, I smiled at him and hugged all of them.

They are my home.