Is this love?

The cashier took me back to his apartment, "Don't even try getting away this time because you're clearly asking for me to sleep with you"

"Gross" I stepped away from him and sat on the chair near the door. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, you better be ready" I saw him smirk and looked away in disgust.

"What did you get yourself into" I thought to myself. As soon as he closed the bathroom door, I got up and quickly unlocked the door "hey!" He yelled, I ran fast and hid behind a dumpster.

I saw him run the other way and I pulled out my phone to call Bill, "hello?" "I'm sorry did I wake you up?" "No, what's wrong?"

"Can you please come pick me up, I'll send you my location please hurry" I sent Bill my location and I heard him grab his keys. "I'll be there as soon as possible"

We hung up and I waited. I saw Bill get out of his car and I ran to him, "Bill get back in the car we need to go now" without hesitation, he listened and we drove off.

"Tell me what's going on Raven, why are you shaking so much" "can I tell you when we get home?" He agreed and turned up the radio. I looked out the window and I saw the guy looking right at me.

I quickly turned away and I looked at Bill, I don't know how or why but when I looked at him I felt calm, my hands stopped shaking, my heartbeat slowed down, I observed every detail in his face.

"Raven?" I snapped out of it when we stopped at a red light, "huh?" Shit, I did it again. "Why are you just staring at me" I awkwardly smiled, "sorry, I was just um..." he looked at me in confusion but smiled.

"Oh look the light turned green" I got nervous, I didn't know what to say. He suddenly grabbed my hand and I felt butterflies. We finally got home and we went up to his room.

"Okay, now tell me what happened. Why were you out there alone?" I explained everything and as I was finishing, I noticed how he listened the whole time and I got distracted when we made eye contact

"And what else? What is up with you Raven, you're distracted and you keep staring at me" "nothing, I'm fine. And sorry you're just really attractive" I realized what I just told him and I felt my face get hot.

"Raven it's okay, listen I also find you very attractive and honestly, I would like to be something with you but you're dating Tom and he's my brother. I'm dating Scarlett and I love her"

I smiled and hugged him, "I'm so sorry if I made it weird, I didn't mean to" we talked for a little bit more and we finally said goodnight.

I went back to Tom's room quietly so he wouldn't wake up. Luckily he was still asleep, I took my shoes off and laid down.

I faced Tom and I couldn't look away, his eyes, his lips, his nose, his lashes, his cheekbones, his jawline. He's just so perfect, everything in the room disappeared and it was just me and him.

I feel so happy, calm, and safe everytime I look at him, everytime I'm with him. I wouldn't complain even once if we were the last two people on earth.

I want to be in his arms forever, I want his hands to hold mine forever, I want his lips to touch mine forever, I want to be with him forever.

I've never felt like this for anyone ever. I gave him a kiss on the lips and fell asleep with a smile. Is this love?