You deserve the pain you're getting

I had slept on the couch with everyone but somehow I ended up in Tom's bed, he was sleeping next to me, so peacefully.

I teared up as I remembered how he had treated me earlier, I hated him for hurting me but I loved him when he was gentle with me. I kissed his forehead and drifted back to sleep.

I woke up again but this time I woke up in the same cottage Carlos took me to, I started panicking as I heard someone walking towards me.

I looked up and saw him, "hello again sweetie" I felt chills down my spine when I heard his voice, "but I thought Georg and Gustav shot you" I said with my eyes widened.

"Yes they did, but y'all didn't make sure I was dead" he grinned, he was right, we didn't make sure he was dead. "But I'll make sure you're dead" I was terrified, this man would kill anyone.

"You should've been dead by now tho, no one was around" my voice was breaking, "some guy was walking around and he saw me on the floor, and then he took me to the hospital"

"Enough chit chat, let's just get this over with" he grabbed the gun I had thrown on the ground earlier, he pointed it up to my forehead, I held eye contact with him.

He pulled the trigger and I closed my eyes, the gun wasn't loaded, "what the hell?" He asked confused, I saw my chance to tackle him and I did, I was punching nonstop.

"You fucking killed my mom you cunt, you almost killed me! Your fucking daughter, your blood! What kind of fucking husband and dad are you!" I yelled at him as I was punching him.

He punched me back and I fell next to him, he was punching me too, as he punched me on the right side of my face, my head turned to the left and I saw something sharp on the floor.

I punched him and kneed him in the balls, I got up and ran to the object on the ground, it was a pocket knife,I picked it up and ran back to Carlos, I stabbed him in his hand and he screamed in pain, I grinned as he screamed, he deserves to feel pain.

"You deserve the pain you're getting, the same pain I felt when you killed my mom". I took the pocket knife out of his bloody hand and stabbed him in the chest many times. I couldn't help but laugh.

I wiped the tears from my face as he stopped moving and I walked to the park. I sat on the swing and cried some more, I just killed someone and that someone was my dad.

After sobbing, I decided to call Tom to pick me up, he answered right away, "Raven where are you?" He sounded anxious, "I'm at the park, can you come pick me up?" I said while still sobbing, "yea I'll be right there" he then hung up and I waited.