I'm sorry...

When we finished, I went to go take a shower, I feel really guilty and I want to apologize to Tom and Scarlett but I don't know what Tom would to me or his brother. Me and Tom aren't dating but I felt bad anyway.

I didn't want Bill to get hurt because of me, I decided to stay quiet and act like nothing ever happened. It'll be difficult but I'll try my best, I got out of the shower and got dressed.

Bill went to go shower after I was done. Meanwhile, I went downstairs to the kitchen and I saw Tom sitting on the couch, I felt so bad for what I did with Bill.

I have to tell him, "Tom?" I said as I slowly walked up to him, he turned to face me and we met each other's gaze, he looked more calm now.

"Yes my love?" He gave me a warm smile and I teared up feeling even more guilty, I sat next to him and cried on his shoulder, "I'm so sorry Tom, I'm so sorry" I said whispering and crying.

"What happened Raven?" I looked up at him and stared into his beautiful brown eyes, "Raven tell me, what's wrong?" I can't tell him now, "nothing, I'm sorry for not listening to you and making you angrier"

He gave me a kiss on the head and smiled, "it's okay Raven, I should be the one apologizing since I scared you" I slightly smiled and hugged him tightly.

Everyone was ready to go to the beach so we made our way there and Teresa grabbed my hand as she ran towards to water while laughing.

Scarlett jumped in and then Lily, Teresa jumped in as well, "come on Raven!" She yelled. I ran towards them and screamed as the cold water touched my ankles. Scarlett laughed at me and splashed me.

I splashed her back and we all started splashing each other. After some time, I got out of the water and walked over to Tom, "hey" I said with a smile, "hey" he gave me a kiss.

"Tom, we need to talk" I had to tell him, I can't hide it anymore, "okay, what do you want yo talk about?" He asked with a concerned look, "can we go somewhere else so the rest won't hear us?" I didn't want Scarlett to find out or anyone else.

"Yea sure" he nodded and he grabbed my hand, "wait, Bill also has something to say, I'll go get him" I then ran to Bill and told him to come with Tom and I.

The three of us sat on some rocks we found, I was really nervous and of course Bill as well, "Tom before we tell you I just want to say that we're really really sorry" I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I looked over at Bill who had his head down, "what's wrong y'all are scaring me" Tom said as he grabbed my hands, "Tom I.. me and Bill slept together earlier after you and I fought"

He let go of my hands, "what?" He said in disbelief, "it's true Tom and I'm so sorry" Bill said as his voice was breaking, "how could y'all do this to me?" Tom stood up with tears in his eyes.

I stood up and walked over to him, "Tom it meant nothing to us" he turned to me and I saw a tear rolling down his cheek, "that doesn't change anything Raven" "you slept with my twin brother!" I flinched when he pointed at me.

"Tom I.." "shut up Bill! You betrayed me and your girlfriend, how do y'all think Scarlett would feel if she found out" I was sobbing now, and Bill looked sad but he held in his tears.

"I came here to enjoy a night at the beach with everyone, with y'all" "but I can't even have that!" I wiped my tears, "Tom I'm really sorry, I was hurt and I couldn't think straight, you're the only person I think of all the time"

I put my hands on his shoulders but he shoved them, "if that were true you wouldn't have slept with my brother, you wouldn't have betrayed me, betrayed the moments we've had together, you hurt my feelings Raven"

I started tearing up again by his words, it hurt me seeing him like this but I know it's my fault, "I felt so guilty after that happened" Bill walked over to him but Tom backed up, "how could y'all do this to me? After everything that I've done for both of y'all"

He then turned to look at me, "I should've killed you when I first met you" he then walked away in anger. "I'm sorry" I whispered