Happy on the swing set

10:15 am

I woke up in Tom's room, I groaned as I felt my head throbbing a little bit. I saw Tom sleeping and I smiled, I will never get over this man's face.

"Like what you see my love?" I smiled wider after the last two words, "I really like what I'm seeing" I put my hands on his face kissed him.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked as he got closer, "can we go to the park?" I love going to the park, my favorite part about it is the swings.

"Yea, the park doesn't seem bad" he then kissed my forehead, "I'll go see if the others are awake" I almost left completely naked, "put my shirt on, can't let them see what's mine" I smiled knowing I'm already his.

I grabbed my underwear and his shirt that was on the ground, after putting them on, I went downstairs and saw Georg sleeping in Lily's arms on the couch, Gustav and Teresa were sitting at the table waiting for their breakfast.

Bill and Scarlett were making breakfast together, "good morning y'all" I said walking over to them "good morning, how did you sleep?" Scarlett said asked as she was serving breakfast.

They made pancakes and they added some strawberries with whipped cream, "good since I was in Tom's bed" I smiled but it slowly faded after realizing what I just told them, "what?" They all asked surprised, I saw Georg and Lily waking up.

"Good morning Georg and Lily" I was trying to change the subject, "don't even try, what time did you wake up? When did he take you to his room? Did- did y'all have sex?" She asked excitedly.

I smiled and she hugged me, "omg I'm so happy for you, I wonder when I'll get to sleep with my Kaulitz"

She said looking over to him, "pretty soon babe don't worry" he said while eating strawberries, "wait are y'all dating now?" I knew they liked each other, I hugged Scarlett tightly, "I'm so happy for you, omgg y'all are such a good couple"

She smiled widely, "thank you Raven" she hugged me back, "let's eat" we stopped hugging and went over to the stairs, "I'll go get Tom" "okay" Bill said.

I walked to Tom's room and opened the door, he had gone back to sleep, "Tom wake up" I whispered, "no, I don't wanna" he said mumbling, I laughed at how cute he is, "yes, come downstairs breakfast is ready" I said putting one of his braids behind his ear.

"Did you make breakfast?" He asked still tired, "no but Bill and Scarlett did, they made pancakes" he then sat up, "yes! I love his pancakes" he got off bed and walked over to the closet, he's so cute.

I took his hand and walked downstairs with him, "your plate is right here Tom" Bill said, setting it on the table, I sat next to Tom, Georg and Lily were already finishing.

12:30 pm

"Do y'all want to go to the park?" Asked Tom before taking a bite out of the strawberry, they all nodded and after finishing, they went to get dressed.

Tom was showering meanwhile I was choosing an outfit, "it might rain today so I'll wear this"

I've always loved wearing specific outfits depending on the weather, I don't know why but I'm not complaining, after Tom and I got dressed we walked downstairs to meet the others

We drove to the park and when we arrived, I quickly got out of the car and ran to the swings. The girls ran to the swings while our guys just smoked under a tree.

"You must really love swings" Teresa smiled, "yea I really do" I smiled back, she has silky black hair and blue eyes, Lily has brown hair with some pink highlights and brown eyes. They're all so pretty, their laughs make me smile, I feel comfortable around them.