Dance party in the living room

We finally got home but me and the girls wanted to keep partying so we played some music and danced.

Bill and Tom brought us some drinks and set them on the kitchen counter. Georg and Gustav were sitting on the couch watching us.

I poured myself a glass of champagne and kept dancing.

My new friends joined and then their guys, I sang along to the song, I was slurring my words on most parts of the song and the three were laughing at me.

"No se rían de mi, pendejos" they looked so confused, "you speak Spanish?" They asked, "yea I'm Hispanic" i forgot to tell them, "what did you say tho"

"That y'all should drink with me" I loved messing with them. What I really said was, 'don't laugh at me, assholes' I almost laughed but I managed to stay serious.

I walked over to Scarlett as she was dancing with Bill, I turned her to face me and then I kissed her.

"Damn Bill she took your bitch" Tom said while laughing at him, "shut up" he grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at Tom but he missed.

Georg was laughing hysterically when Bill missed Tom, but then he was hit by Gustav.

Teresa had the idea of having a pillow fight so we agreed and grabbed the other pillows.

We were laughing so hard that our stomachs were hurting.

We sat down on the floor and decided to play spin the bottle, "alright so y'all know how to play right?" Asked Scarlett, "yea" we said it at the same time and smiled, "if you don't want to kiss the person the bottle landed on, you have to take a shot"

She slightly shook the bottle of tequila in her hand, "alright who's going first" "me!" I yelled, I spun the bottle and it landed on Teresa, Gustav's girl.

He thought we weren't gonna kiss but we did and he was shocked. Gustav wanted to go next so he did, "it better not land on Raven" he added, we all laughed when the bottle landed on Georg.

Georg smirked and winked at Gustav, without hesitation he took a shot of tequila. We laughed even harder.

Bill spun the bottle and it landed on me, we made eye contact and then I looked over to Scarlett, I didn't want to make her feel bad, "it's okay Raven it's just a game" she said with a smile, "you're right" I smiled back and kissed Bill.

I don't know why I would feel bad for kissing Bill when I literally kissed her when she was dancing with him, Georg spun the bottle and it landed on Lily.

She was very shy and sweet, her face would've been red when the bottle landed on her if she was sober but she just grabbed Georg's face and started making out with him.

We got bored after some time and decided to watch a horror movie.