Don't panic

When I got back home, I wiped my tears and went up to Tom's room, he was pacing around and then he turned to me when I opened the door.

"Raven" he whispered, walking towards me, "where were you?" I kept my head down trying to hide the fact I was crying.

"Hey, look at me" he lifted my head with his finger on my chin and we met each other's eyes, "Raven what's wrong? Why are you crying" I couldn't speak, I just hugged him and sobbed.

"I miss her Tom, I miss her so much" my voice was breaking with each word, he hugged me back and kissed my head, "I know, do you want to tell me why you left?" I nodded and we walked over to his bed.

"I had a nightmare about my childhood, I haven't had it in years, it's haunted me forever" I looked at the ceiling trying to hold in the tears ready to come out.

"Tell me everything okay, and cry if you need to, I'm here for you" his words were so comforting, I slightly smiled and continued. "I closed my eyes trying to ignore their yelling as I was hugging my mom but then she fell on the ground after I heard a loud bang"

"There was blood coming out of her stomach and her mouth when she said her last words" I was crying now, "what were her last words?" Tom asked, "I.. love you Raven" I begged for her to wake up but she didn't, I convinced myself she was just really tired and she was in a deep sleep"

I kept crying until the pain in my chest got worse, I couldn't breathe, "Raven breathe, it's okay" I was having a panic attack as I saw the images in my head, "Tom.. I.... I can't breath" I said, trying to gasp for some air.

I was shaking so bad, I hugged Tom crying, "Tom please.. please help me I feel like I'm gonna.. pass out" I couldn't see anything, all I saw was small red dots everywhere.

"Stay here, I'll go wake up the guys to come help" he got up and left me in the room, I tried to stand up but I fell, I saw Tom running back to the room with the guys, "what's wrong?" Gustav said worried.

"She can't breathe we need to get her to the hospital" Tom said as he grabbed his keys, "she's having a panic attack" I could barely hear their voices, I felt my eyes rolling back as I kept trying to get some air.

Georg ran to me and carried me to out Tom's car, I couldn't really make out their conversation in the car, I was in the backseat with Bill and my head was on his lap and he was crying. "Raven please keep your eyes open, it'll be okay" my eyes widened when I felt a really bad sting on my chest and my stomach.

I opened my mouth as I tried to say something but I couldn't get anything out, "omg Tom! Drive faster she's getting worse!" That was the last thing I heard.