Healing Through Laughter

"I'm fine okay!" Tom yelled, he looked at me with a worried look, "I'm sorry Raven I didn't mean to yell" I guess he was a little stressed and nervous about the whole thing.

"I have to go" he left the room, I heard the guys calling him but he just left. Gustav walked in the room, "hey" I said with a smile, "hey Raven" he smiled back. "What happened? Why did Tom leave" he asked.

"He felt bad for yelling at me but it's fine" I was a little hurt but I ignored it, "I can talk to him for you" he said holding my hand, I smiled at him. "No it's fine, I think he was just nervous"

"Alright, the doctor said that you're okay and that it's nothing too serious but he'll give you some medication you have to take every 2 hours" I met his gaze and quickly looked away.

"What?" He asked with a smile, "are you falling for me too?" "No, don't joke like that" I slightly hit his arm, "ow" he said with a laugh, "shut up I didn't hit you that hard" I smiled, "no but it still hurts" I laughed at him, "you're such a baby" he hit me back.

"You can't hit me, I'm in a hospital bed" I said while pointing and laughing at him, Gustav always makes me feel better, we don't talk much but when we do I feel so grateful for him. "When can I leave?" We met each other's gaze once again but I didn't look away.

"Uh I don't know but I can ask" "yes please" I nodded, he gave me a smile before leaving. I patiently waited until he got back, he walked in with a smile, "he said we can take you back home right now" I smiled widely, "really?" "Yeah! Go get ready"

He gave me a hug and waited till I was ready, we left the room to meet Georg and Bill, I walked over to them and hugged them. I looked at them confused, "where's Tom?" "He's in the bathroom" Georg said.

I saw Tom getting out of the bathroom, I gave him a slight smile when we made eye contact. He walked over to me, "hey, you okay?" He asked, "yea I'm fine" he gave me a kiss on the forehead and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you Raven" his voice cracked, he was about to cry.

"Tom it's okay, don't worry" I said hugging him back tightly, "cmon let's go home so y'all can sleep" he nodded and took my hand. We all walked to the car and went home, I went up to Tom's room and threw myself on the bed. "I missed this bed so much"

I said to myself, I heard someone walk in, it was Tom. I sat up and smiled at him, he sat next to me and kissed me, "I'm sorry Raven, I should've never asked you about your childhood"

"It's okay my love, you were just curious, I should've been calm, it's not your fault Tom" I said looking at him, he smiled at me and suggested we get ready to go to sleep. I nodded and changed into my pajamas.

As Tom was changing into his pjs, I laid in bed and waited for him, "those pants look really good on you" he smiled

As Tom was changing into his pjs, I laid in bed and waited for him, "those pants look really good on you" he smiled. "Thank you" I smiled back, when he was done he laid down next to me and we cuddled. "Fuck" he groaned, "what happened?" I asked, "I forgot to turn off the light" I laughed and got up to turn it off.

"Thanks Raven" I was walking back but I tripped and fell, Tom started laughing at me and I laughed with him, "shut up and come help me up" he got up and also tripped, we were laughing so hard our stomachs hurt.

"BILL!" I yelled, still laughing, "WHAT" Tom and I laughed even harder because Bill's voice cracked. "Come to the room" Tom yelled, since we couldn't see, someone else had to turn the lights on. "Coming!" We heard his footsteps and then he opened the door.

"Why the hell is it so dark in here?" He turned on the lights and laughed as he saw us on the ground, "what happened?" He asked while laughing, "I got up to turn off the lights and when I was walking back I tripped and then Tom was gonna help me up but he also tripped" I said trying to hold in the rest of my laughter.

"Y'all are so fucking dumb, I'll turn the lights off" he said still laughing, "okay thank you Bill" Tom said. We got back in bed still laughing and Bill turned off the lights and closed the door.

"Okay we need to stop laughing and try to go to sleep" I stopped smiling and Tom did the same but as we made eye contact, we burst out laughing again. It took us a long time to get over it but we did and we drifted to sleep.