I killed my dad...

I saw Tom's car pull up and he got out of the car, walking towards me, he looked at the blood on my face and my hands, "Raven what happened?"

I hugged him and sobbed onto his chest, "I killed him Tom, I killed my dad!" I was sobbing louder, "sh sh sh, It's okay, tell me everything when we get home" he said as he hugged me back.

I was so scared and hurt but when I hugged Tom I felt comfort, "come on let's go" he held my hand and walked me to the car, we drove back home and the rest were waiting for us on the couch.

"Omg Raven" Georg said as he ran to me, "Raven what happened?" I couldn't speak, I was shocked at what I had done, "I killed him" I whispered, that was the only thing I could say, his eyes widened.

"Killed who?" I looked him in the eyes and hugged him, I was sobbing on his chest too. "Was it your dad?" I nodded, still crying. The girls came up to me and hugged me.

"Raven do you want to go to my room and talk about it?" Asked Bill, "actually she's going to mine to tell me" Tom said, "relax Tom, let's go to Bill's and I'll tell both of y'all" I said wiping my tears.

Bill, Tom and I went up to Bill's room and I told them everything, I was crying and screaming so much my throat hurt, "oh Raven" Bill said as he hugged me, I hugged both of them.

They were so warm, I almost fell asleep. "I'm fucking crazy, I was laughing as I was stabbing him" I said crying as my voice was breaking. "It's okay my love, you'll soon get used to it" Tom said with a grin, "what? No Tom, I don't want to kill anyone else, I'm traumatized from killing my own dad"

"Yeah Tom, you're not gonna make her kill anyone else" Bill said, "watch me" he then left me in the room with Bill. "Do you want to sleep here?" He asked, "no it's fine, Tom will probably get mad and then Scarlett's not gonna have any space" I said with a small laugh.

I kind of wanted to but then Scarlett wouldn't have any space and I don't know what Tom would do if he saw me sleeping on his brother's bed. I went to Tom's room and laid on the bed.

He was sitting on the bed and he looked at me when I walked in, I went to the bathroom and I took a shower. When I got out of the shower Tom was already asleep. I grabbed on of his shirts and put it on.

I laid down next to him with my back facing him, I cried as I still had that moment stuck in my head and everything he told me, I felt Tom wrap his arms around my waist, "it's okay Raven, you'll forget it soon" I then turned to face him and I hugged him, sobbing on his chest.

After some time I calmed down and went to sleep.