I deserve this..

Bill wiped my tears and I wiped his, we got up and walked back to everyone else. "Raven! What's wrong?" Asked Scarlett, "nothing I just got a little bit of sand in my eye" I smiled slightly, "why did Tom walk back to angry?"

I didn't know what to say "um.." "he got mad because he lost a bet so now he has to stop drinking for a week" Bill interrupted, Scarlett looked confused but didn't question it.

"Let's go for a swim" she grabbed our hands and took us to the ocean. We splashed each other and the rest joined, I looked over at Tom who was sitting on the sand, staring at me.

I was so mad at myself, I betrayed the man I love the most. I decided to walk over to Tom, I was hesitant at first, but I did it anyway. "Hey Tom, can you um drive me back home?" "Drive yourself, the keys are in my pants"

I slightly nodded and went to get the keys. I went to say bye to everyone before leaving, I turned on the car and drove off. I played some music and i sang along.

As i sang along, i saw bright lights coming my way. I started panicking and i turned the steering wheel but  i crashed into another car, there was glass everywhere and in my stomach.

I was also bleeding from my forehead and my lips, I couldn't move,or keep my eyes open. I deserve this, I did this to myself.

I was convinced that i would die right in this moment, I never thought I would die this way, i felt a tear run down my cheek. This is the worst day of my life but I hope Tom never forgets how much I really love him.

"No" "no!, I'm not dying this way" i yelled, still crying. I tried getting out but it hurt to move, i heard an ambulance and cops coming, i doubt I'll make it out alive, but I'll keep fighting

I heard some people coming over to the car, "ma'am stay calm, we're gonna get you out okay?" "Ma'am? Ma'am!" My eyes closed as I saw a man looking terrified at the scene.

5 hours later

I woke up in a hospital with a really bad headache. "Ow" I turned my head and saw Lily sitting in my room asleep, she slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Raven, you're awake!" She ran up to me and smiled.

I slightly smiled back, "I was so worried Raven" she said as a tear ran down her cheek. "Where's Tom?" I asked, that's all I wanted to know, I wanted to know if he's okay, "Tom is outside the room asleep"

"Do you want me to tell him you're awake?" I slightly nodded with a smile. Lily went outside to let Tom know I have woken up, I saw him open the door and we locked eyes.

"Raven!" "Tom" I smiled at him and started crying, "Tom I'm so sorry, I feel miserable" he looked at me with his teary eyes, "Raven, it really hurt me that you slept with my brother but what would hurt me even more, is losing you"

I felt butterflies in my stomach but I felt so bad, "I should've died Tom" I cried. "Raven please don't say that, I would die if you were gone." "You wouldn't want that would you?" "No of course not, I would want you to be okay, start a family with someone else and be happy"

"I don't want anyone else, just you" we looked at each others lips and leaned closer, our lips touched and butterflies were all over my stomach. My lips still hurt but I don't care, Tom forgave me and we will be fine.

We broke away from the kiss when someone knocked, they slowly opened the door, it was Bill. "Oh sorry Tom I didn't know you were here, I'll leave" "Bill wait" he stopped.

"Come here, sit down" Bill slowly walked towards us, looking scared of what Tom could do. "I won't hurt you, I just want to talk". "Explain everything to me"

They locked eyes and Bill looked scared, he sighed and explained everything to Tom. He would look away with his jaw clenched as Bill told him everything. "We're so sorry Tom, we got carried away but it meant nothing"

Bill cried, Tom hugged him and forgave him, we locked eyes and got lost in each other's gaze for a second. "We should let Raven get some rest, she looks really tired" Tom said.

Bill agreed and left the room, it was just Tom and I again. Tom smiled, I smiled back and caressed his braids, we kissed and said goodnight.

Tom left the room and I fell asleep with a smile. I'm so glad Tom forgave me, I will never do anything like that to him ever again, and I'm glad he forgave Bill as well.