I'm ready...

2:30 am

I suddenly woke up to some noises in the kitchen, I was still in my dress. I saw someone pouring themselves a cup of water, "Tom?" I said while rubbing my eyes, "oh shit sorry did I wake you up?" He whispered.

"Yea but it's okay" I gave him a sweet smile, I got up from the couch and walked over to him tiredly, I looked up at him, "you know, you're really attractive" I still felt a little drunk but definitely more sober.

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him, "why don't you go sleep in my room" I shrugged my shoulders with my eyes closed, he smiled and took my hand and took me up to his room.

I laid down on his bed, and put the covers up to my chest, "Sleep with me" I opened my arms and he laid down with his arms wrapped tightly around me and his head rested on my chest.

He looked up at me and smiled, we made eye contact and then he sat up and put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. I sat up kissed him back, he got on top me as we were kissing.

He went down to my neck and then my chest, he suddenly stopped, "Raven, I need you to be honest with me, okay?" I was confused, "okay, what is it?"

                               ⚠️ Warning!⚠️

"Are you sure you're ready?" I smiled and nodded and then kissed him, he smiled before kissing my neck again.

He unzipped my dress, took it off and threw it on the ground, I moaned as he was kissing my chest and went down to my stomach, then my thigh.

He stopped when he got to my thigh to tease me, "please Tom" I begged, I wanted him to touch me, I craved his touch.

"What was that?" He asked with a smirk, god I hate this man but I love him so much, "please touch me" I said out of breath.

"How? Like this?" He slid his fingertips from my stomach to my thigh and stopped, "or like this?" He then started rubbing my clit. I moaned with pleasure, as he kept rubbing it.

"You like that?" That smirk kills me every time, "mhm" I tilted my head back as he started rubbing faster, I moaned loudly but he put his hand over my mouth, "shh, we don't want to wake them up do we?" I shook my head no.

He removed his hand from my mouth and I moaned quietly, I heard him groan and I got butterflies, "you're so wet" he reached over to his nightstand and  opened the drawer, he took out a condom and slid my panties down.

He ripped it open after removing his pants and boxers, he was hard. I wanted to tease him so I sat up and started stroking his cock, he tilted his head back and groaned.

He then looked at me in the eyes as he moaned, "Raven" I smiled as I saw how much pleasure I gave him.

"Lay down" he did as I said and I slid the condom onto his cock, I then got on top of him and grabbed his cock, rubbing his tip on my clit. "Come on Raven, let me inside you" he was out of breath too.

I slowly put it in and I moaned from the pain and pleasure, he groaned "you're so tight Raven" I felt an insane amount of butterflies every time he moaned my name.

I started riding him slowly and I put my hands on his knees while tilting my head back, moaning. "Tom" I moaned a little louder as I started going faster, he put his hands on my hips guiding me as he moaned.

After some time, we laid down next to each other out of breath, we smiled at each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.