Rebuilding friendships and memories

12:15 pm

I woke up to feeling kisses on my face, I slightly opened my eyes and made eye contact with Tom. "Good morning" he smiled, I smiled back "good morning" I was so tired from all of that running from last night.

"How did you sleep?" "I slept alright, how about you?" I was trying to keep the conversation going but I couldn't even understand myself, I was exhausted.

"I slept pretty good" he sat up and rubbed his eyes, "Tom can we stay in bed today?" I suggested. "Of course" he then laid down and I rested my head on his chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

'He's so warm' I thought to myself, I let out a relaxed sigh and Tom kissed me on the head. We cuddled and talked for a while, then someone knocked.

"Come in!" Scarlett walked in, Tom and I quickly got up. "Don't worry I'm not gonna try anything this time. I just wanted to apologize for everything I did and I miss you. I miss the times we would laugh together, go to parties, and be there for each other"

"How do I know you're not lying? Did you forget how you cried and apologized to me but pulled out another gun?" "Raven I swear I-" "why do you keep trying Scarlett? She's not gonna forgive you"

I looked at Tom who had intervened, I felt butterflies for some reason. Scarlett looked at Tom and ignored him "Raven I wanted to forgive you like I forgave Bill. I really did but I just couldn't" I looked her right in the eyes with a poker face. "Scarlett let me think about it okay, I'm not sure what to do right now just be patient"

She smiled and tried to hug me but I backed up, she then walked out of the room and I sat on the bed. "Are you crazy? Why would you tell her that?" "Tom I honestly really miss her. What she did was fucked up but I also did something really fucked up."

"If you forgave me and Bill and she also forgave us, why can't I forgive her? Yeah she didn't forgive me right away but after realizing what she tried to do, she forgave me"

"Y'all gave us a second chance, I'm gonna give her one too. You should also forgive her, you can't stay mad at her for something she didn't do to you" "Raven she almost killed you" "I know but please understand"

We looked in each other's eyes and he sighed, "alright I'll try" I smiled and kissed him. "Thank you Tom" we got back in bed and cuddled.

"You know what I remembered, we haven't been to a club in a long time" I honestly really wanted to go back, maybe we could invite Scarlett and solve things.

"Do you wanna go?" "Yeah kind of" he sat up and suggested we go later. I agreed and we went to ask everyone else, I asked Lily and Teresa first then Scarlett.

She was in the living room crying, "hey Scar?" "Yeah?" She looked up and wiped her tears, "um Tom and I are thinking about going to the club later and we invited everyone, do you wanna come too?" She smiled and hugged me.

I let her this time, I felt like she was genuinely sorry and regretted what she did.

"Thank you Scarlett, does this mean you forgive me now?" "No but I invited you because I thought you might wanna go and have fun so you won't be so sad"

"It's okay and yeah I'll go, what time?" "We're gonna sleep for now but whatever time we're all up we'll go"
She nodded and I went up to Tom's room. He was taking his shirt off and I felt my face get hot.

I've already seen more than his abs but the sight still made me blush. I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. "You have such a great body," I whispered playfully in his ear.

Tom turned around, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. "Well, if you think so, maybe you should join me," he teased, pulling me closer and we both laughed.

As we got ready for bed, the excitement of the club outing filled the air. We decided to take a quick nap to recharge before going to the club. Wrapped in each other's arms, we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Later, as the evening approached and everyone was awake, we gathered in the living room. Excitement filled the air as we prepared ourselves for a night of fun and dancing. Scarlett appeared more vibrant, her tears dried up, and she had more energy in her eyes.

With our group ready, we made our way to the club. The loud music, bright lights, and seeing people have fun made us smile as we stepped inside. We danced, laughed, and created memories together, letting go of the past and focusing on the present.

Scarlett and I found ourselves talking and laughing just like old times. It felt like a weight had been lifted off our shoulders, and a sense of forgiveness and understanding started to bloom within me. Maybe healing was possible after all.

Tom joined us, his arm around my waist, and we all enjoyed the night. The club became a backdrop for new beginnings and the rekindling of old connections.

As the night came to an end, we walked out of the club, exhausted but happy. We shared a group hug, cherishing the newfound bond between us. It was a night that marked the beginning of a journey towards forgiveness, healing, and rebuilding trust.

With every step we took, I realized that sometimes second chances were worth giving, and the power of forgiveness could fix even the deepest wounds. And as we headed home, I felt a sense of hope and optimism for the future, knowing that our friendships were stronger than ever.