I think im falling for her

He carried me to his room, Bill was sitting on Tom's bed. He turned to look at us and then the blood dripping from my arm.

"Omg Raven!" He was concerned, "what did you do Tom?, why?" His voice was breaking, like he was about to cry.

"Relax, I just cut her a little bit" Tom didn't care at all, he acts like if it was a small paper cut. "You shouldn't be cutting her at all!" He yelled as he took me from Tom's arms.

I was glad I was now in Bill's arms and not Tom's, "whatever, just sit her on my bed while I go get the med kit.

"Bill" I whispered, "yeah?" He sat next to me to hear me better "I hate your brother" I then rested my head on his lap. "I know" he said as he was caressing my head.

"Why is he like this?" I asked as I looked up at him, he's so beautiful, the eyeliner really brings out his eyes. "I don't know, I always ask myself the same thing, he looked at me in the eyes.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, I sat up, "no, no" i couldn't fall for him too, "what's wrong Raven?" As I was about to speak, Tom walked in with the med kit.

He walked over to me, "don't worry if you got blood on the floor I'll clean it later" why is being nice now? "I didn't cut a vein right?" I was so confused that he was suddenly concerned, "no I don't think so"

He poured the alcohol on the cotton ball, "it's gonna sting a little" "wait!" He stopped, "Bill, can I squeeze your hand?" I thought it would make me feel better.

"Yeah" he then grabbed my hand and smiled, that smile is so precious, "I also scraped my knee, can you cure that too?" I asked, he smiled kindly and nodded.

Their smile is so beautiful, I hate Tom for what he did or is trying to do but I loved how kind he is, not always but he's kind.

I squeezed Bill's hand as the alcohol made my wounds sting, "Tom stop" I said, I didn't mean to but it just came out, he looked at me worried "sorry, am I pressing to hard? Do you want me to press it more gently?"

"No it's just the alcohol stings really bad" "I know im sorry" was he really sorry? "You're really strong Raven, your almost breaking my hand" he said, "sorry" I laughed.

——————————————————————————
                                    Bill's POV

"Sorry" her laugh and her smile did something to me, i hoped Tom wouldn't make her lose the light in her beautiful brown eyes, that would crush me.

She squeezed my hand when the alcohol stung in her wounds, it hurt but I didn't care, I was glad I was holding her hand.

I think im falling for her.