Daughter to father

Raven's backstory

I was playing with my dolls in my room and then I heard my mommy scream from the kitchen, "don't touch me!" She was crying, "I touch you whenever the fuck I want!" My daddy yelled back.

I went out of my room to see what was happening, and daddy hit mommy in the face, "mommy!" I ran to her crying, "it's okay baby, go back to your room me and daddy are just playing a game"

She hugged me and wiped my tears, "but he's hitting you mommy!" I couldn't stop crying, "that's part of the game Raven, now go to your room" my daddy yelled at me.

"No!" I yelled back, he hit me in the face I cried a lot more, "stop fucking crying!" "Don't talk to her like that!" I got up and ran to my room crying.

I slammed the door and got on bed and hit my pillow, "I hate my daddy!" I still heard them screaming, "I'm taking Raven with me Carlos! I'm not leaving her with a monster like you!" I wanted to go far away with mommy.

But I didn't want to leave daddy alone, I actually really love him, he's just a little mean to me and mommy sometimes but I see him as a hero when he's sleeping, when he sleeps on the couch I give him a blanket and then I kiss him on the head.

He's never told me he loves me but I like to imagine he does, I love my daddy. "Y'all are not going anywhere!" He hit her again.

I don't like it when they fight, daddy is scary when he's angry, mommy is really nice to me. She never hits me or yells at me, mommy is my favorite. I always pray that daddy and mommy get along one day so we can be a big happy family.

Mommy always tells me that we're gonna go on vacation one day but without daddy, it makes me sad when she says that but then she buys me toys and I'm happy again!

"You and Raven piss me off so now it's her turn" "please don't, she's only 5!" She yelled. I heard daddy coming to my room, I locked the door and hid under my bed. "Open the door Raven!" He said banging on it.

"No! Go away daddy!" I yelled crying, my daddy broke the door down and pulled me out of my bed, he started hitting me really hard, "don't fucking talk to me like that ever again you heard me!" He hit me again.

I fell to the ground and I cried even louder, "mommy! Help me!" I wanted mommy to protect me like she always does, I saw her run to my room and hit daddy, "don't touch her ever again!" I ran to her and hugged her.

I closed my eyes trying to make their screaming go away but then I heard a loud noise and mommy fell, "mommy!" There was blood coming out of her mouth and stomach, "I.. love you Raven" she stopped breathing.

"No mommy! Come back!" I cried louder and then I looked at daddy and he was holding a gun, I was angry now, I started hitting his leg, "you killed my mommy! I hate you daddy! I hate you!"

He kicked me and then he walked away, I ran back to mommy and hugged her, "it's okay mommy, you just have to wake up, you're just sleeping right?" "Please wake up mommy"

My tears were falling on her face, I grabbed a pillow from my bed and a blanket, "here you go mommy, so you won't get cold" I laid down next to her and hugged her, "I love you mommy, goodnight. "Let's go on vacation tomorrow" i kissed her on the cheek and went to the living room.

Daddy was sleeping on the couch, I was mad at him but I gave him a blanket and kissed his head, "I love you daddy, mommy is sleeping too, she's bleeding but I think she's gonna be okay, goodnight"