Good time

3:15 pm

I woke up and checked the time, "shit" I whispered, I wanted to wake up a little earlier so I could buy carbon to make a carne asada, luckily tho, everyone was still asleep.

I got up quietly and got dressed, I did my makeup and drove to the store, I bought everything I needed and went back home. I went to wake everyone up and they came downstairs.

"Do y'all want to go to the park?" I asked smiling, "yea sure, it's really pretty outside, I just hope you don't get taken to a cottage again" Scarlett said, we all looked at her and my smile faded.

She realized what she had said and the images started coming back, "Omg Raven I'm sorry I completely forgot" I smiled to not make her feel worse, "it's okay Scar, I hope the same thing" Tom glared at me, I'm sure he knew I was putting on a fake smile.

Everyone went to get dressed and then we left to the park, they all looked at me when I took out the stuff, "what the hell is all that for" asked Georg, "I'm gonna make a carne asada" I smiled, I took out a speaker and played some music.

I was dancing and smiling while cooking the meat, when the meat was cooked, I served everyone and they loved it, "Raven this is so good" said Gustav with food in his mouth, "thank you" I smiled.

We gave some to parents and kids at the park, I sat down next to Tom and we shared our food, I looked at him and he was already looking at me, I smiled at him, "what are you looking at, eat your food" "you're so beautiful" I smiled at him and kissed him.

"Don't do that, im eating" Gustav said disgusted, we all laughed and kept eating, when we finished eating we sat under a tree near by and smoked. I sat next to Tom and held his hand as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Dance with me Tom" I said while getting up, he stood up and put his hands on my waist, I was singing along and dancing. Lily was taking pictures of us along with Teresa and Scarlett.

They danced with their boyfriends and laughed, we were having such a good time, I wrapped my arms around Tom's waist and kissed him. He kissed me back as he put his hand on my cheek.

We sat back down when we were tired, "we should go to the club again" Teresa suggested, we all agreed, packed and went home.