You'll be okay

Tom's POV

We finally got to the hospital and I carried Raven out of the car, "it's okay Raven, we're almost inside"Georg and Gustav ran inside and yelled for a doctor.

They took her to a room and we waited out in the hallway, I was crying, "you really love her right?" Gustav asked as he walked over to me, "yea" I replied with my voice breaking. I was tired and scared.

"We all do Tom, she'll be fine" he said rubbing my back, I cried on his shoulder. 'What if she doesn't wake up?' I thought to myself, I tried getting that thought out of my head but I couldn't. It's the only thing I could think of.

"She is everything to me" I said still sobbing on Gustav's shoulder. Bill and Georg walked over to me and hugged me, we saw a doctor come up to us.

"Hello, are you guys with Raven?" He asked, "yes, we are" I said as I shook his hand. "I'm doctor Morales I will be attending her, what happened to her?" I felt like I couldn't speak, I was too hurt.

"She was having a panic attack and she passed out" Bill responded for me, "do you know why she was having a panic attack?" He asked, looking over to me, "she was telling me about her childhood and she was crying but suddenly she was struggling to breathe"

"She's still very sad about her mom's death and it affects her really bad" I added, "okay, well it's nothing too serious and she'll wake up soon but we will give her some medication that she has to take every 2 hours to calm her down"

I felt relieved when he said she'll wake up soon, like if a weight has come off my chest, "can I go see her?" I asked while wiping my tears, "of course go ahead" I smiled at him and went to Raven's room.

I teared up again as I saw her sleeping so peacefully, she's really beautiful and I feel so bad for her. She went through so much as a kid and she was only 5 when her mom died.

She slowly opened her eyes, "Tom?" She said, her voice was soft, "Raven" I walked over to her and sat on the chair next to her bed, "what happened?" She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"You had a panic attack when you were telling me about your mom and then you passed out on the floor" she looked a little worried after I told he what happened.

"Am I gonna be okay?" I noticed her tearing up and I tried comforting her, "hey don't cry, you'll be okay you just have to take some medication and you'll get better" I gave her a warm smile and hugged her.

"I was so scared Raven" I couldn't help but to sob onto her chest, "I'm okay Tom, don't worry" she kissed my head and I smiled. I looked up at her and kissed her, "what did you feel when you were having that panic attack?" I asked, I honestly didn't want to know but I had to.

"I felt a really bad pain in my chest, like if I was being stabbed by 5 people at the same time" I was really worried now, 'what if she starts feeling that again? What if she runs out of her medication and we don't have enough time to get more?' I was overthinking now.

Raven noticed the worried look on my face, "Tom are you okay?" I looked at her and gave her a warm smile, "yea sorry I was just thinking a little bit" "are you sure you're okay? You look worried" she said tilting her head a bit.

"I'm fine okay!" I realized I had yelled at her and was surprised, "I'm sorry Raven I didn't mean to yell" she was speechless, "I have to go" I got up and left her room.

'I'm such an idiot!' I thought to myself, why would I yell at her when she's in a hospital bed? I'm a sick monster. I left the hospital to go for a walk, ignoring the guys who were calling me.

I couldn't talk to them right now, I regretted yelling at Raven, especially now that she's in a hospital bed. I hate myself.