I'm crazy for you

Time skip

He invited me to dinner in a nice restaurant, he said it was because he wanted to get to know me better. I went to my room to get ready.

I chose a long red dress.

I did my hair and makeup, grabbed my purse and left, I waited for him in the lobby

I did my hair and makeup, grabbed my purse and left, I waited for him in the lobby. 'Why does he want to get to know me?' I thought to myself. I saw him walking up to me, "hey bitch" "what a rude way to greet a pretty lady like me" I gave him a twirl making sure he saw the whole dress.

He looked me up and down and played with his lip ring. "Let's go" he grabbed my hand and took me to his car, he opened the door for me. "What restaurant are we going to?" I asked when he got in the car, "you'll see"

Time skip

I got so drunk he took me to his house, he laid me down on the bed and took my heels off for me, "you're gonna sleep here tonight, you're drunk" he took off his blazer and put it on the chair.

"I'm sot drunk yus are" I said while laughing, he laid down next to me and looked me in the eye. "You're really pretty" he said while playing with his lip ring, he's so attractive.

I got closer to him, "you're really hot" I said smiling, "you think so?" He got closer, grabbing me by the waist, "I love it when you grab me by the waist" I told him, I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him.

He kissed me back and got on top of me. He kissed my neck and he unzipped my dress, he kissed me on the lips and quickly sat up, "no, I can't" he said with his hands on his head, "why not?" I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Tom look at me" I said making him look at me, "what's wrong?" He looked me in the eyes and then my lips, "Raven you're only being nice right now because you're drunk, you hate me, we just met and I don't want to do it while you're drunk"

"I want you to let me know you're ready when you're sober and when we know we want each other, you're not gonna remember anything tomorrow and then you'll just insult me."

"I'm crazy for you Raven, but I can't have sex with you when you're drunk, not like this" he got up and left the room. He was right, we can't have sex if I'm drunk because I won't remember what had happened and I'll think he raped me.

I was tearing up but I held my tears and changed into his clothes, I laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 | Tom kaulitzOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara