The good brother

Bill told me everything about himself and his band, I felt safe with Bill, he was nice and he looks really cool, he's really attractive like Tom.

"I'm gonna try my best to stop Tom from killing you Raven" he grabbed my hand, "Thank you Bill" I hugged him, he was so warm, "I really like your hair and makeup" I said, looking up at him, "thank you" he smiled.

He has such a pretty smile, he's so different from Tom, Bill used to kill people with Tom but he promised he'd stop and he did, Tom on the other hand is trying to kill me.

"I can't believe Tom, he also promised he'd stop" "he broke the promise and he said that was the only time, but he kept killing" Bill added. I felt so bad for him, his brother's a murderer.

We laid down on his bed and we chose a movie. After some time we fell asleep.

I woke up to noises in the kitchen, I was still in Bill's arms but I carefully got out of them and went down to the kitchen. It was Tom, I went to grab a cup to pour myself some water but he grabbed my wrist.

I turned to look at him, "Raven please-" "don't fucking touch me" I interrupted, why is he still trying to talk to me after all that. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him and then he kissed me.

I kissed him back and he took me to the couch. We made out on the couch and he got on top of me, he stopped and smirked. I heard him take something out of his pocket, I looked to see what it was.

It was a pocket knife...