Help me

"You know, I feel like we're all already best friends" I said slightly swinging, "same" Lily replied, "Raven we're gonna go smoke with the guys, do you want to come?" Scarlett asked, "no I'm okay here"

"Alright, come whenever you want to" I smiled at her and they walked away, I put my headphones on and played some music.

I was so into the music and the wind blowing on my face, someone came from behind and grabbed me, "TOM!" I screamed, the person punched me in the face before I could scream for help again and I went unconscious.

I woke up in a small cottage with a lot of trees surrounding it, I groaned because of the pain as I sat up, "rise and shine Raven" his voice sounded very familiar, "dad?"

I suddenly started tearing up, did he follow me all the way here? Was he going to kill me himself? Is he going to beat me? I was overthinking everything, he could do anything to me.

"I suppose you already know I hired Tom to kill you" how does he know? I stayed quiet, "I'm gonna have to do it myself if he can't" I saw the smirk on his face as he cocked his gun.

I closed my eyes hoping that Tom and everyone else would find me, my dad pointed the gun to my head, "any last words sweetie?" He asked with a grin, I was always so scared of him.

He would beat me all the time, I was glad he didn't rape me, but I wished for a new dad my whole life, my mom died because of him, he shot her with the same gun he's holding right now.

"Fuck you" I whispered, angry tears coming out of my eyes, "what was that?" As he got closer, I punched him and grabbed his gun, I stood up and pointed the gun at him as he was on the ground.

"Fuck you!, I've always fucking hated you!, you were never a dad! I called you dad every moment of my life, even after all the shit you put me through!"

He let out a devilish laugh, how is this funny to him? "I moved here to get away from the bad memories, to get away from you" I said the last sentence sobbing, "you can't leave those memories behind, they're in the back of your mind, one day they will all come rushing back, like right now"

The door busted open but I didn't turn to see who it was, "Raven!" It was Tom, he looked at my dad on the ground and took out his gun. Bill, Gustav and Georg did the same, we were all pointing our guns at him.

"You fucking killed my mother you cunt" he got up and was gonna walk towards me but he backed up as the guys cocked their guns, "these guns have a lot of bullets for you Carlos" Tom said.

"You can't kill me Tom, you won't get your money, and you said you would kill her" he was smiling, Tom looked pissed at him.