Shared laughter

12:30 pm

I groaned as I stretched, Tom was still asleep. A nurse walked in and he woke up, "hey, I'm sorry for waking y'all, I just wanted to let you know that you're good to go"

I smiled, "thank you so much" "no problem, let me know when you guys are ready so you can sign your release" I was so lucky I recovered pretty soon.

"What did she say?" Tom said half asleep, I laughed "she said I'm good to go and to let her know when we're ready so we can sign the release"

"Mm ok" he didn't hear me either, he's pretty tired. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I went back to my room as I was done and went to sleep.

1:45 pm

"Raven" "Raven" Tom whispered, I groaned as I was waking up, "I brought some clothes from home, get dressed and then we'll go" I took the bag of clothes and closed my eyes.

"No don't go back to sleep, you have to get ready" "fine" I got up and took off the hospital gown. I looked back and saw Tom staring.

"Turn around pervert" he smiled and turned away, I finished getting dressed and we signed the papers. We called Georg to pick us up and we waited.

"Too bad we can't drive ourselves home since I crashed your car" I said breaking the silence, "I was so scared, I thought I was gonna die" I said laughing at myself.

Tom let out a small laugh, "oh so you're laughing at me now, wooow. I almost died" "you're the one joking about it"

We kept laughing until Georg called to tell us he's here. "Hi Georg" "Hi Raven, how are you feeling?" "I'm feeling better, I really miss everyone"

"Everyone misses you too, they're waiting in the living room" I smiled at the thought of hugging my best friends. I thought about them everyday.

Especially Scarlett, I don't know how I would apologize for betraying her. We finally got home and Teresa was the first to hug me.

"Raven! Oh my god we missed you so much!" Lily and Scarlett hugged me tightly, "I missed you too" I went to hug Georg and Gustav.

"Thanks for driving us home and for worrying about me Georg" "no problem Raven" he smiled, I walked up to Bill and was hesitant at first but I hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're okay" "me too" we let go and made eye contact, we looked away and went to our partners. Tom grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

"We should go somewhere to eat" Lily suggested we all agreed and left. We went to a restaurant and sat down at an empty table. We ordered our food and waited, we all talked about how we met and what was our first impression of each other.

I decided to go first, "My first impression of Tom was mysterious, of Bill was kind, Georg attractive, Gustav funny, Teresa confident, Lily extremely shy, and Scarlett outgoing.

We all took turns and then our food arrived, we ate and talked about every good moment we lived together.