"Just a crush"

After having that talk with Bill, Tom and I went to our room and fell asleep. I had woken up in the middle of the night so I decided to go for a walk to the gas station nearby.

I was the only person there, I quickly grabbed some snacks and went up to the counter. The cashier was an attractive guy, he looked about my age. "Hello" he smiled, "hi" I smiled back.

"How's your night going?" He asked as he scanned my snacks, "it's going alright, how's yours going?" "Pretty good, haven't gotten robbed yet" he laughed.

I smiled and asked if his shift was almost over, "why, do you want to take me to dinner?" We both laughed "no, I asked so I would have someone to talk to during my walk" I know it's such a dumb idea to suggest it but he seems sweet and genuine.

"Yeah sure I'll walk with you" we met each others gaze, I smiled and looked away. "You ready to go?" He nodded and closed the gas station. As we walked together, we talked about our interests.

He stopped behind me and stared at the moon, "it's beautiful isn't it-" I suddenly felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and I passed out.

———————————————————————————

I woke up in a room, handcuffed to the bed. The guy was laying next to me, "what the fuck-" "relax"

"Get these handcuffs off of me" "I can't do that love" what the fuck is this guy on? What the fuck am I on?

"You're mine now" He suddenly got on top of me and grabbed my face, he smirked and then kissed me. His grip was tight so I couldn't turn my head away.

I just went with it. He broke away, "I knew you would like it" he started going down to my neck, "wait, can you uncuff me so I could help?" I said as I faked my moans, he's not even good at this.

Must be his first time, he nodded and quickly grabbed the keys out of his pocket. Right when he uncuffed me, I punched him and kicked him in the balls.

He fell off the bed and I ran for it. "You bitch!"

———————————————————————————
?? POV

When she kicked me, I fell off the bed. "You bitch!" I yelled. I knew who she was, I followed her around everywhere she went. Even her little boyfriend Tom, he doesn't deserve her. I've seen how he treats her.

He beats her and yells at her, She does nothing but love him. It pisses me off just seeing them together, I was able to catch up to her and I pulled her hair.

She yelled in pain, I pulled her close to me. "Get away from me!" I didn't say anything and I just kissed her, it felt right. I knew she was the one for me.

She tried pushing me away but I just held her tighter, making it hard for her to move. I couldn't stop myself, I went down to her neck, "stop! Let me go! Please"

She started sobbing but I didn't care, I just want her so bad. "Come on, you know you want me" she groaned in disgust as I put one hand on her boob and the other on her ass.

My friends have told me to calm down and that I'm obsessed everytime I talked about her. I would tell them it's not true.

It's just a crush.