The perfect man

I woke up to snoring in the room, I rubbed my eyes as I looked around. It was Tom, I laughed quietly to not wake him up.

I slowly sat up and looked at him as he slept peacefully, I just can't get over how attractive he is. His jawline, cheekbones, nose, lips, eyes, hair, smile, laugh, his personality. Everything is perfect about him.

His personality does change at times but I still see him as the perfect man I've always wanted. There's nothing he can't do, he's so talented.

I zoned out still thinking about all his perfections, "Raven?" Crap, say something dumbass.

"Yeah?" My voice cracked, I got nervous and I felt my face get hot. Tom let out a small laugh, "what's wrong? You're all zoned out" I smiled awkwardly, "I was just thinking"

"About what?" "Um.. uh.. you- unicorns!" " yeah, I love unicorns" he slightly tilted his head in confusion but brushed it off.

I mentally slapped myself, 'why the hell did you say that' "you should go home, get better sleep" I suggested. "I want to stay here with you" I smiled at his words.

"It's too cold here in the hospital, you'll be warmer in your bed" "not without you" we made eye contact and I quickly looked away, we've been through so much together but I still can't hold eye contact

He got up and walked over to me, "Raven, can I ask you something?" I smiled and nodded, "yeah, you can ask me anything"

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes,"will you be my girlfriend?" I was surprised, I never thought he'd ask me that question. I smiled widely, "yes Tom!, I've been waiting for you to ask me"

"Really?" "Yeah, I honestly was gonna do it first but I wanted to wait a bit longer to see if you would do it" "I was scared you thought we were something since we've been having sex and everything"

He smiled, "I've been wanting to ask you out for a while but I was really nervous" "you? Nervous?, You are the most confident and narcissistic person I've ever met"

"I'm not always like that" we met each others gaze and kissed. His cold lip piercing gave me chills, he tried getting on top of me but I stopped him. "Tom, not while I'm in a hospital bed"

I'm really craving his touch but we can't have sex in the hospital, we have to wait.

"Let's go back to sleep, it's late" I agreed and we gave each other a goodnight kiss. I fell asleep smiling now that Tom and I are finally dating. He's the perfect man.