Bad decision

Sometimes I'm unsure about my feelings, he makes me mad and sad but he also makes me happy and feel loved. At times I'm also even a little scared of him when he gets really mad, he cut me last time and he beat me.

He hasn't gotten really angry but he could at any moment and that really scares me. He suddenly got up as he clenched his jaw, "what's wrong Tom" I asked concerned.

I think he's getting mad, but why? "Nothing Raven" he said in a serious tone, I stood up and walked over to him "Tom, why are you getting mad? Did I do something wrong?" I put my hands on his shoulders.

He turned to me angrily, "no but for some reason I'm just getting so pissed right now, you should go downstairs for a little bit" he said as he stepped back, "no Tom, I wanna stay here to help you calm down" "go downstairs Raven, I don't want to hurt you" he was getting angrier but I didn't care, I got closer and he pushed me away.

"Go downstairs Raven!" I looked up at him and got up, "Tom calm down, it's okay I'm here" I said putting my hands on his arms, "don't fucking touch me Raven! You're making me worse" he stepped back once again and I left.

When I walked out, I saw Bill leaving his room, "Raven what's wrong?" He asked as he walked over to me, I met his gaze and started crying, I hugged him and sobbed. He took me to his room and locked the door.

We sat down on his bed, "why are you crying? Did Tom hurt you?" I nodded and hugged him again, I felt so warm in his embrace, I really needed a hug, "why?" "I don't know but out of nowhere he just got so mad and he told me to go downstairs for a while but I didn't because I wanted to try to calm him down" I said sobbing.

"I know but you have to understand that when he gets like this you have to give him some space" he said rubbing my back, I cried onto his chest and then looked up at him, I was observing his nose, eyes, lips, jawline and his piercing.

We met each other's gaze and slowly got closer, he kissed me and I kissed him back, I felt shivers down my spine feeling his tongue piercing. We laid down, still kissing, he was on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, he removed my shirt and then his.

A part of me knew I was gonna regret this but another part wants his touch and I don't know why, he kissed my neck and then went down to my chest. I tilted my head back in pleasure, he went up to my jaw and then my lips, he removed his belt as I unbuttoned my pants, he then stopped me.

"Raven are you sure?" He whispered, looking at me in the eyes. I thought about it for a little and slightly nodded, he smiled and kissed me. He grabbed a condom, put it on and slowly slid his dick inside of me.

I moaned softly at the pain, he leaned towards me and started kissing me as he slowly went deeper, I leaned my head back with my eyes closed from the pleasure and let out a small moan. He grunted and I felt his warm breath on my neck, he started going a little faster and I tried to keep quiet so the rest wouldn't hear us. Especially Tom.

He slowed down and rolled over so I was on top, I slowly started grinding on him as he let out a groan, "Bill" I moaned quietly, he groaned again as I moved faster. I felt so many butterflies.

He put his hands on my hips, guiding me, "Bill I'm gonna-" I sped up making the bed shake, I let out a moan as I came and him as well, I laid down next to him and kissed him. We fell asleep in each others arms, I didn't care about going to the beach anymore.

I suddenly woke up, I looked at Bill who was still sleeping, I remembered everything from earlier feeling guilty, I just had sex with Tom's brother and my friend's boyfriend but I honestly enjoyed the way he made me feel.

His groans were stuck in my head, I slowly started rubbing my clit, imagining everything again, I quietly moaned so I wouldn't wake Bill up, I covered my mouth and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt a hand on mine, stopping me.

I looked at Bill who was half awake, "let me do it for you" he smirked, he slid one finger in and then another, "Bill" I moaned, he looked at me with a wide smile, he was enjoying this and so was I.

He started going faster and I gripped his wrist tightly while moaning, he got closer and I felt his hard dick on my thigh, he stopped and I looked over at him.

"Want to go for another round?" He asked with a smirk, I smiled and nodded. I hate myself for this but I craved this touch so much.