On the dance floor

Play this when they get to the club (you can replay when it ends, if you want)

Time skip

Tom and Bill invited me and they're friends to the club, they're friends names are Georg and Gustav. Gustav has short blonde hair and Georg has long brown hair.They're both attractive as well.

We got to the club I heard one of my favorite songs and ran to the dance floor.

I started swaying my hips to the music. "Come on!" I yelled to them. Georg and Gustav stayed at the bar while Tom and Bill came to the dance floor with me.

I noticed they weren't dancing, "don't just stand there, dance!" They were refusing until I grabbed their hands and made them dance.

We were all laughing at each other, I had so much fun with them, I forgot about all my problems from New York.

"This is the most fun I've ever had" I yelled, the music was so loud, "really?" Tom asked, he got closer to me, I looked him in the eyes as I was backing up but I accidentally bumped into Bill who was behind me.

I got butterflies knowing I had them so close to me, I felt Bill checking me out and Tom was just looking at me in the eyes.

I pulled him closer and I started grinding against both of them to tease them, i smiled as I noticed they were surprised, I grabbed Bill's hands and put them on my waist.

I then wrapped my arms around Tom's neck, "damn girl you got some moves" I turned to see a girl with blonde hair and green eyes in a shiny black dress, "thank you!" I smiled.

"Do you want to dance with me?" I asked, "of course!" She smiled, I turned back to Tom, "I'll be right back" I then took her hand and walked to another spot at the dance floor.

We were both dancing and singing along, "what's your name?"She asked trying to yell over the music "Raven, what's yours?" Her blonde hair really brought out her eyes.

"I'm Scarlett" she smiled, "that's such a pretty name" "thank you" she let out a little laugh, "the guys you were dancing with are looking at us"

I turned to see both Tom and Bill checking us out, "Omg you should put your hands on my waist and then kiss me" she said smiling, "okay!" I did as she said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and then kissed me back, we both turned to see the twins smirking, "omg they totally loved that"

She said laughing, I laughed with her and then we kept dancing with my hands on her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck.

After some dancing we went over to the bar. Georg and Gustav were making out with some girls on the dance floor ,"Bill is checking you out Scarlett" I smirked, "shut up no he isn't"

She didn't believe me but he looked really interested in her. "I swear" I then saw them walking over to us, "you girls wanna dance with us now?" Tom asked with a smirk.

"Of course" I took his hand and walked to the dance floor leaving Scarlet with Bill, Tom and I looked at them and laughed at them. They are so into each other.

Tom suddenly put his hands on my face and kissed me, I put my hands on his waist and kissed him back. I was either drunk or really in love with him.

We stopped to catch our breath and then smiled at each other. I turned my back on him and started grinding against him. He slid his hand up my leg, almost going up my skirt.

He started kissing my neck and I tilted my head back, I enjoyed this feeling, maybe a little too much.

I guess he knew that turned me on, he whispered into my ear "you like that?" His voice was so seductive, I turned back to face him.

"You sure like me grinding against you, don't you" I asked with a smirk, I was drunk for sure. He smirked back and kissed me.

After some time, we left the club and walked to Bill and Tom's house. We didn't want to risk throwing up in someone's car.Georg and Gustav came along with their girls.

Me, Scarlett, Teresa and Lily were very drunk,the guys barely had drinks, the girls and I were stumbling and laughing at each other. It's like we were all best friends already.

We all fell to the ground, looked at each other and started laughing hysterically. Bill, Tom Georg and Gustav looked at each other concerned, "get up y'all we're almost there"

We all got carried home by our guys.