Chapter 42

The next day
Y/n POV
I just woke up as the sunlight hit my face... I just turn around seeing the empty space next to me
I was just trying to process everything that happen last night..... I just got up as I went to the restroom and just wash my face I just decide to pack my stuff and just leave before he comes back again... I was really accepting the fact that I made this decision and it was for the best.... the whole time as I was just packing my stuff I just been feeling really really nauseous I just ignore it and kept packing I just took a deep breath as I felt very sick I just stood up as I went to the restroom just letting everything out...... I just looked at myself in the mirror just seeing myself all pale..... I just walked out as I kept packing I just finished packing my clothes I just had everything ready.... and just left the house..... I ended up going back to the apartment I used live I just open the door just turning on the light just putting my bags down.....
It's was okay to start all over...... it was for the best.....  I just walked in the bedroom.... just taking a deep breath as I look at myself in the mirror..... I was still processing the fact that I'm expecting something very unexpected........ at least I won't be that alone.....