Chapter 169

Y/n POV
The next day
I woke up in a empty bed again..... I just let out a groan and stretched..... I just let out a sigh and looked at the ceiling..... couldn't stop thinking about last night.....
Okay I just forget about that..... I just got up and went to the restroom to wash my face and see if that will wake me up.... which it did...
I just walked out the restroom and walked in Gabriella room to check on her but she was still asleep so I just walked out and let her sleep the...
So I just walked in the room and just decided to take a relaxing bath... and that bath was
Actually relaxing.....
so after that I put on my robe on and walked out the restroom and got myself ready. After that I went to go check on Gabriella. And she was awake
" well good morning my princess" I said smiling and giving her a kiss on the cheek.
I picked her up and got her ready for the day.
I plan out the day going to the park for her go play with the kids there and then after go see Miguel in his office cause why not might be fun since we haven't visit him that much at work..... and maybe I want to see what he's doing......
After a few hours Being at the park
We head to Miguel job
But I checked on Gabriella and see that she fell asleep
" well maybe a other time you could visit your father at work Gabriella..." I said and just drove back home....
Once we got home I see Miguel car in the drive way....
well he's home early...
I just got out the car and then carry Gabriella. I open the front door hearing noises coming from the kitchen....
And see Miguel walking out there....
" your finally here..." he said having a smile
" and my princess fell asleep..." he said giving her kiss on the cheek then he pulled me into a deep kiss... I just pulled away and looked at him shocked....
" well someone came back in a good mood..." I said slightly smiling
" what do you mean I'm always in a good mood" he said as he kept smiling
" I'm just saying..." I said
" and your cooking that's something new to see.." I said 
He just looked at me with a small glare....
" well I just wanted to do something nice for us....." he said
" oh" I said
" well that's good...." I said
" yeah..." he said as he kept looking at me with smile he seemed very in love I will say.....
I just smiled back at him...
" well I'm go take Gabriella to her room..." I said
" she had a very long day.." I said walking upstairs and placing her in her bed...
I went back downstairs and just see Miguel setting up the table....
It's very odd seeing him act this way...
Maybe it's his way on apologizing for the way he was yesterday.....