Chapter 152

Y/n POV
The next day
I was up very early just in the living room thinking about the whole moving out now... first was the engagement now is moving to a different house....... which is too much to process.... after Miguel saying he wants to move in somewhere far from the city.... or something like that... but I still think he did something that he doesn't want to tell me... I mean when he got that phone call you could hear him yelling at whoever he was talking to how angry he sounded.... it was just very suspicious of that....
But who knows what's going on in his head......
I just took a deep breath and saw the lights just turn on I turn around seeing Miguel standing there..
" hey you okay?" He asked walking in
" yeah" I said giving him a small smile...
" what about you?" I asked
" yeah I'm fine" he said as he sat next to me and gave me a smile
" I know something is wrong" he said
" no there's nothing wrong" I said
" don't lie to me..." he said
" I'm not lying..." I said
" I could tell your lying so what's bothering you?" He asked
" you could tell me anything..." he said
I looked at him and took a deep breath... I really felt that I couldn't let it out my system....
" it's really nothing okay..." I said
" you sure?" He asked
" yeah I'm sure..." I said smiling him..
" okay..." he said and felt him grabbed my hand....
I just looked at him and smiled at him...
" but you know you could tell me anything..... I won't get mad..." he said just having a smile on his face......
" I know..." I said.... he just place his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss....
I definitely knew if I told him something he was probably going to get mad either ways or probably make me agree with him everything...... I'm not really sure how to feel about this... so much has happen lately that is hard to process but maybe Miguel is right... it's probably for the best to have a new start.....