Chapter 47

Y/n POV
After that awkward running into Miguel I just went back to my apartment and just decided to take a small nap which turn into a 4 hour nap..... I had this dream that felt so realistic... I just saw myself in bed with Miguel just seeing these 2 kids run towards the bed and jumping in the bed and waking us up.... the way how happy we looked .... having a small family... having two kids with him......seeing Miguel being a father how happy he looked...I just woke up gasping just seeing myself in a empty bed...was this a other sign that I should tell him?...... I just took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling....I just heard someone knock on the door I just let out a groan and just got up and just looked in the peek hole I just let out a small gasp just seeing Miguel standing there..... WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?! Why is he here...? What does he want?.. I just felt myself freak out I was just walking back and forth not knowing if I should let him in.... but why was I going to let him in..... I just decide to stay quiet and pretend that I wasn't here..... till I heard a other knock... DAMNIT! I just felt bad...... maybe this was a other sign that I should tell him.... who knows.... I just let out a sigh and just did something stupid.... I definitely made the stupid decision.... what was i thinking........