Chapter 106

Y/n POV
Later the day
I was laying in bed having the blanket over my head and heard the door open seeing Miguel with a cup of tea...
" hey how are you feeling?" He asked
" alright I guess just very nauseous..." I said as he handed me the tea....
" I hope this makes you feel better..." he said
" thank you..." I said smiling at him
He just looked at me and place his hand on my cheek trying to pull me into a kiss but I stop him...
" no..." I said Looking at him right in his eyes...
" it be worth it though...." he said smiling And pulled me into a kiss...
I pulled away and couldn't stop smiling me.....
" I think I feel better now..." I said smiling
He let out a chuckled and kissed my forehead...
I couldn't stop looking at him.... and that's when the whole guilt came back.....
" I love you..." I said
" I love you too my love..." he said holding my hand....
I just heard Gabriella crying
" I be right back." He said walking out the room... I place the cup of the nightstand and walked in the restroom locking myself in there and took a quick shower I did something and waited while I was showering after I got out the shower I had a towel wrap around me.... I sat on the toilet just feeling my leg shake...... I took a deep breath and changed.... I walked out the restroom and see Miguel walked in....
" hey what's wrong why are your eyes watery?" He asked
" oh they been getting like that...." I said
" oh" he said
" yeah" I said smiling at him..... and sat on the bed.....
" how's Gabriella?" I asked
" she's taking a nap" he said
" oh" I said
He place his hand on my head
" your fever is slowly going away...." he said
" about time... I guess you made me feel better..." I said smiling at him....