Chapter 188

Y/n POV
2 days later
I was up early just standing in the middle of the kitchen looking at the calendar just looking at the date of are wedding having a big heart.... I just slightly tilted my head and slightly smile knowing Miguel was the one who did that....
" good morning" Miguel said as I felt him place his arms around me.. just placing his chin on my shoulder just giving me a kiss on my cheek...
" morning" I said smiling he just smile as he just place his hands on my shoulder and felt him place his chin on my head this time...
And just looked at the calendar
" can you believe were this close on are wedding day" he said
" I know... it seem that this is happening so fast..." I said just letting out a nervous chuckled... Miguel just turn me around and looked at me having a small smirk...
" I love you.." he said
" I love you too" I said smiling at him he just smiled back and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I just pulled away and my whole face was red...
" can't believe you're going to become Mrs O'Hara" he said
" I know" I said
I just stood there quietly and just wanted to say something but scared to ask...
" Miguel...."I said
" yeah" he said
" can you promise me something?" I asked
" which is?" He said
" no more lies, no more hiding stuff behind my back..." I said as he just let out a chuckled and just looked at me with a grin
" I'm not hiding anything my love......" he said
" but... I will promise..." he said as he kissed my head..
" okay then.." I said "thank you.." I said smiling at him...
" no problem my love" he said
" I have to go to work.."he said
" oh okay.." I said
" I see you later" he said
As he gave me a kiss
" I love you" I said as he walked out the room.... I just stood there alone in the kitchen and just took a deep breath...
" well there he goes.." i whispered I just looked at the time and it was barely 5 am I just went back to the bedroom and just decided to read since I couldn't go back to sleep..
After a few hours
Gabriella was awake
So the whole day it was just me here doing basically are daily stuff which is just being outside and garden half of the day. So yeah nothing new....after it was like 10:50 pm gabbi was in the living room asleep in the couch so I just carefully picked her up without waking her up and just
walked upstairs carrying Gabriella to her room I place her down and tuck her in giving her a good night kiss. Once I walked out I felt completely exhausted I just wanted to lay in bed and go to sleep but I also wanted to wait for Miguel to come back home. So I just walked in the bedroom and decided to take a bath I just walked towards to the drawers and grabbed some clothes. I kept walking back and forth and didn't notice that the restroom door was open. I just stood there and in the corner of my eye I just see Miguel sitting on the corner of the bathtub and had a cloth in his hands and he was also looking down the whole time...
" Miguel..?" I said but he didn't answer...
" is everything okay?" I asked walking towards him feeling worry...
I just looked down his hand seeing it all bloody and his cloth all bloody as well..... that's when I started getting worry..... I just place my hand on his chin making him look at me....he had a pretty bad cut near his eyes and his lip.....
" what the heck happen..?" I said in a worry tone....
" y/n.... nothing happen...." He said just looking annoyed.. and placed the cloth on his cut to stop the bleeding....
" stop lying to me..." I said looking at him angrily....
" IM NOT LYING TO YOU!" He shouted just leaving me shocked hearing him raise his voice.....
" I'm sorry...." he said
" nothing happen okay so don't worry...." he said
" then why are you all beaten up huh?" I said
" TELL ME!" I shouted Miguel just stood there quietly just looking angrily.....
" you promise Miguel..." I said
" you promise me that you weren't going to lie to me anymore...." I said angrily
" now look at you coming home just bleeding and lying to me" I said
" WELL IM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" he shouted as he stood up walking towards me angrily..... I just took a step back....
" WHY ARE YOU TRYING PROTECT ME WHAT ARE YOU HIDING MIGUEL!" I shouted
" is nothing okay...." he said
I just stood there and just let out a chuckled...
" see just lying to me again...." I said as he just grabbed me aggressively on my arms feeling his claws dig on my skin....
" stop it Miguel...." I said as
I just let out a shaky groan... and looked at him having a fear look... he was never this harsh....
" IM NOT LYING Y/N!" he shouted that his eyes turn to a different color.... as if they were red.....
" MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP WORRYING AND STOP ACCUSING ME ON LYING... WHO KNOWS MAYBE I AM MAYBE IM NOT.... MAYBE I DONE SOME THINGS..." He said I looked at his eyes seeing them all red.... I never seen him this angry......
" and if you done something horrible... I'm not afraid to call off the wedding and me and gabbi are leaving you....." I said as he let out a chuckled
" oh y/n..." he said looking down.... and looked at me...
" you know that's not going to happen..." he said  as he just kept shaking me....
" YOU UNDERSTAND!" he shouted as his whole face got all red
I just kept looking at him feeling scared not knowing what to do....
" ANSWER ME!" he shouted as he just pushed me harsh onto the wall.... that I just fell on the ground..... 
I just stayed in the ground....
Miguel just stood there and realized what he did..... he just felt completely guilty...
" y/n..." he said
" y/n I'm so sorry..." he said as he walked towards me trying to help me up but I slap his hand away...
" don't..." I said as I just stood up...
" don't get near me or my daughter...." I said
Miguel eyes just looked they were full of tears....
" y/n please I'm sorry I don't know what got into me...." he said as he kept trying to get close....
I just took a step back near the door.....
" You don't know...." I said
" y/n just.." He said
" no..." I said
As I just open the door and walked out....
I just took a deep breath and felt like I needed to get out for a bit..... so I just walked in gabbi room.. I saw that she was sleeping peacefully.... I just grabbed one of her jackets and put it on luckily she didn't woke up... I just grabbed one of blankets and carry her downstairs I just grabbed the car keys.... I just heard noises from the bedroom.... there was no way I was going to there with him..... I just walked out the house going to the car and putting gabbi in her car seat...... I just took a deep breath and just drove off..... and had a late night drive....... I was still processing about what happen...... I don't know what to think about that....I don't know what to feel basically.....
I just parked somewhere.... I took a deep breath just grabbing the wheel tight......
Maybe Peter had a point about him...... I just looked at the mirror looking Gabriella.....
I just felt a rush of emotions..... I don't what to do.....
" damn it....." i whispered
I turn on the engine and drove off going to the city..... I will say that I didn't get no sleep....I was
Just driving in circles for 7 hours... that was probably the only thing that made feel relief.....
I looked over seeing the sun rising..... I just looked in the mirror seeing gabbi waking up...
" well good morning my princess" I said smiling
I let out a small chuckled seeing her look so confused...
" don't worry sweetheart we're just running some errands okay.." I said smiling at her as I just stopped at this cafe grabbing myself a cup of coffee and a juice for gabbi... we just stayed inside the cafe as gabbi was just coloring in the table.... I just felt nervous that I was gripping on my cup hard...... I looked down my hand looking at my ring.....
I just took a deep breath.... and looked at gabbi with a smile...
" you're having fun sweetheart?" I asked
" no" she said
" I want to go home..." she said as she looked very bored..
" okay then..." I said maybe he's probably home at all.... so we just head back home.
The whole car ride I was just thinking about somethings.....
After arriving.... I slowly open the door.... and gabbi just ran inside going to her playroom.... I closed the door as the whole house was empty... he probably went to work... I just walked into the kitchen and it was empty so I walked in his bar seeing some broken glass and bottle everywhere... so he's been drinking.... I heard the front door open and hear him... I just felt myself let out a shaky gasp...
" SHES NOT HERE PARKER I CHECKED THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEIR NOT HERE!" He shouted
" NO ONE HAS SEEN THEM SO CHECKED THE WHOLE CITY." he said I just took a peak and see him on the phone with Peter.... he just looked worry and frustrated.... he hanged up and started walking back and forth...
" WHERE COULD THEY BE..." he said as he ran his hand through his hair...
I just stood there feeling myself freeze... just not making a noise....
Till gabbi dropped something in the play room...
Miguel just turn around as he saw gabbi coming out her playroom... the way he had a smile on his face....
" GABBI" he said as he picked her up giving her big hug....
" oh my princess I missed you." He said as he kissed her cheek.... he just kept hugging her tightly.... I just stood there... seeing him turn around...
I took a deep breath and just looked down.... Miguel place gabbi down as he just towards me pulled me into a deep kiss..... I was shocked I just pulled away but he pulled me into a tight hug.... I just stood there... debating to hug him back or not......
I just place my hand on his back....
" I'm so sorry....." he said sounding if he was crying...
" I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." he kept repeating
" I'm just an idiot.." he said I just pulled away and looked at him... he was crying.... Miguel O'Hara crying...
" you had me worry..." he said seeing a tear fall....
I place my hand on his cheek.... wiping of his tear....
" it's okay..." i whispered Miguel place on my hand as he kissed it...
" I'm sorry...." he said
" I know I could do better...." he said
" then do better..." I said
" who knows what could happen.... and I don't want to fight that way again...." I said looking at him
I felt him place his hand on my waist...
" I promise you..... we won't...." he said smiling at me....
A promise.... let's see if he will promise this time....
" let's just pretend none of this happen...... and focus on the wedding..." I said slightly smiling at him...
" that will be a good idea...." he said
I just smiled.... I looked at his eyes seeing them in a softer tone....
Damn it....I felt a rush of emotions just looking at his eyes...... gosh I love him......
I really hope he will promise me this time.....
Who knows what could happen....