Chapter 119

Y/n POV
A week later
Miguel was at work early and it barely 6:40am I was in the restroom just sitting down waiting for the water to get warm to take a shower...... As I was sitting down just looking down feeling a lot of rush of emotions in me....... I just ignored them and just took off the robe I had on.... I looked at myself in the mirror seeing a mark Miguel left me on my neck and then seeing the red marks he left on my arms everything he will grip on them.., I let out a small sigh and just went in the shower feeling the warmth hit my skin relaxing me........ staying in there for like an hour feeling very relax when I got out... I just got ready for the day and just lay on the bed for a bit and read for a bit as well..... till it was 8:20am I got up and check on Gabriella seeing her wide awake....
" morning my princess" I said picking her and kissing her cheek.... and just got her ready for the day....
We went downstairs and put her in the high chair and made some breakfast for us...
After having breakfast we went outside for a bit and let her play while I was watering the plants.....
I looked up and notice a small red light I knew what it was but I had to ignore it.....
I don't want to make a big deal because I know if I do Miguel will be angry like always.....
After being outside for like 2 hours Gabriella looked very tired that I took her to her room for her to take a nap.....
I walked out her room..... and seeing that it's barely 11:30am which was still early and Miguel is going to be home by 5:20pm I just looked at his office door and walked towards it I place my hand on the door knob.... and heard a click... I let out a small gasp as the door just swing open....
I walked in seeing it a mess papers everywhere.... dust and webs on the books
What the hell  happen....
I walked in more forward going near his desk seeing this newspaper having a picture of him..... I was about to grab it till I heard the front door open...
The way my eyes grew big  I just walked out quietly closing the door.... and see Miguel walking upstairs...
" hey.." he said
" hey..." I said
He just kept looking at me
" why are you home so early?" I asked....
" just wanted to see my lovely family.." he said having a smile...
" oh." I said just smiling awkwardly
" yeah are you okay?" He asked
" I'm fine Im going to go make some lunch...." I said
Just walking downstairs
Miguel kept looking at me as he looked at the hallway and seeing my hand marks on the doorknob......

Big lies - Miguel O'Hara fan fic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें