Chapter 170

Y/n POV
Later that day
After dinner I was helping Miguel clean up the table.
" thank you for dinner" I said giving him a smile
" it was really nice of you to do something like this...." I said
" your welcome.." he said
" I'm sorry for the way I been acting lately I don't know why I been acting that way..." he said
" it's okay don't worry about it..."
" mistakes like that happen right?" I said
" right" he said just smiling at me and walked towards me placing his hand on my waist and pulled me into a kiss..... I just pulled away and looked at him...
" I love you..." I said
" I love you too..." he said as he kissed my head.....
" I'm go check on gabbi.." I said
" okay I just finish cleaning here.." he said
I went upstairs and open her bedroom door and see her still asleep....
" sleep well my little one..." I said slightly smiling and kissed her cheek....
I walked out and see Miguel already standing there...
" so how is she?" He asked
" still asleep" I said
" she really had a big day.." I said
" running around with all those kids... seeing her happy... laughing so much the way that warms up my heart....." I said just smiling....
" being so gentle so kind..." I said just feeling so emotional... I just took a deep breath
" let's just get ready for bed..." I said
" alright then" he said as he grabbed my hand lead us to the bedroom...
He grabbed me and pulled me into a deep kiss and closed the door... he ran his hand down my waist and place me down the bed and got on me... he started kissing me down my neck and just in a second see clothing were off...
I let out a moan feeling Miguel insert himself in.. and slowly started moving... I ran my hands on his back digging my nails feeling his movements... the way how gentle he was.. Miguel just ran his hands down my waist feeling him grip on it tight... he let out a small moan I looked at him seeing his cheeks all red. I just place my hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss and with my other hand I ran my hands through his hair... I felt Miguel smile in between kiss... and hear him let out a moan in my ear....
I felt his claws dig in my nails making me let out a gasp... he started to move a little fast knowing that he was close..... he gripped onto my waist and started moving fast making the headboard hit the wall..
Miguel just roughly pulled me into a deep kiss and roughly thrusted in me making me come..... and also feeling him come... I let out a moan and scratched his back just feeling my legs shake..... Miguel was just breathing heavily.. and flop on me.... his whole face was all red as well as mine.... I was just breathing heavily and rubbing Miguel back.... I let out a small chuckled and gave him a kiss on his cheek....
He just looked at me having a big smile.... a very unexpected big smile and his eyes fill with love... I will say.... it made my heart happy....
" I  love you....." he said seeing his big brown eyes shine...
I smiled at him and place my hand on his cheek....
" I love you too..." I said....
Miguel just pulled me into a kiss.... A very unexpected passionate kiss....