Chapter 154

Smut warning
Y/n POV
The next day
Later that day
I was just up in the room getting myself ready while Miguel was already ready and was just waiting for me to be ready downstairs..
I was looking down my outfit that I had on the bed... for some reason I felt nervous about this but I shouldn't it's a date.... just me and Miguel.... I took a deep breath and just got myself ready.....
After almost 20 minutes I walked downstairs seeing Miguel looking at me with a big smile....
" wow...." he said and walked towards feeling him place his hand on my waist
" you look beautiful" he said looking at me right In the eyes...
"Thank you..." I said smiling at him.
" let's enjoy are day together..." he said smiling and hold my hand as we walked out going to the car...
Miguel ended up taking me to a very romantic dinner.
It was very nice of him though i was actually enjoying every bit of it just spending a whole night with him.... just us two alone....
After like an hour being there Miguel was in his 4th glass of wine and of course I wasn't drinking at all... Miguel just grabbed my hand and kissed it..
" you look beautiful..." he said looking at me with lust....
" why thank you" I said smiling
" you look handsome like always..." I said
" oh why thank you" he said having a small smirk and took a sip of his wine....
I just kept smiling at him as I brushed my leg on his.... which made him look at me...
He put his glass down and clear his throat.... I just stop till Miguel pulled my chair near him and felt him gripped onto my hand... and lean towards me...
" why did you stop?" He said
" cause I felt like it..." I said looking at him....
" oh really..?" He said
I just had a small smirk and looked down seeing him hard...
He just kept grabbing my hand as he just stood up and just place some money on the table to pay it off and drag me out the restaurant....
The way how fast Miguel was driving not caring if he got stop...
After the way Miguel was spending we made it home once I got out the car Miguel just grabbed me harshly by the neck turning me around and pulling me into a kiss....
We both walked in the house in the making out till I stopped him knowing the babysitter was going to be there maybe even with Gabriella but luckily she wasn't she walking downstairs and telling us that Gabriella was already asleep which was good....
Miguel just paid the babysitter and slam the door once she walked out he pulled me into a deep kiss almost making me fall into the stairs... I just pulled and looked at him but he kept kissing me down my neck..
" calm down..." I said
" I don't think I could......" he said having a smirk
I just pulled him away and just try going upstairs but he just grabbed me from behind making me let out a very loud moan feeling him insert himself and placing his hands on my breast making them slip out my dress..
" you couldn't wait five seconds until we were upstairs?"I said
" mhmh no..." he said thrusting in..
He was moving very fast and harsh... I was trying to catch my breath but couldn't on how fast he was going....he pulled me more closed to him feeling him kiss my neck leaving me a mark... my face was all red and of course moaning like a mess... Miguel place his hand on my throat as he started pounding in me till we both came just both of us covering each other mouth for us not to let out a very loud moan....
He just lay his head on my back just breathing heavily.... I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath..... he just turn my head around making me look at him...
" I love you" he said as he kept breathing heavily and let out a chuckled
" I love you so much..." he said as he place his forehead on mine...
" I love you too..." I said as we both smiled and he pulled me into a deep kiss......
And that was are whole night..... it was a very wonderful night....