Chapter 178

Smut warning

Y/n POV
After earlier what happen we left the restaurant and let's just say Miguel was speeding. Well I guess he wasn't messing around when he said he wasn't finished with me...
After arriving to the house I just walked upstairs as Miguel was paying the babysitter and just getting her out the house.. while he was doing that I was just checking on Gabriella seeing her asleep.. I just walked out the bedroom and see Miguel coming upstairs...
He just grabbed aggressively taking me to the bedroom... he closed the door with his leg and pushed me on the bed getting on me just feeling him unbuckle his belt and lifting up my dress and let out a small moan feeling him in me... I just gripped onto his back digging my nails as he was thrusting in me so hard making the bed shake and hit the wall.... he was thrusting in so hard...  I was trying my best not to moan so loud but he kept thrusting in me deep.... I felt his hand gripping onto my waist feeling his claws dig in me making groan..... I felt him kissing me down my neck and leaving a mark on there..... I just arch my back feeling myself getting closer each thrust....
I felt myself let out a moan feeling myself come.... Miguel kept thrusting in feeling him get closer... he gripped onto my waist feeling him come and flop on me.... I let out a small moan feeling his warm seed again...... I felt him breathing heavily I just see him looked at me with a small smile.... I just place my hand on his cheek... and pulled him into a deep kiss..... he pulled away and looked at him... I just looked at his big brown eyes.... feeling all the love I had for him......I softly rubbed his cheek and smiled at him....
" I love you Miguel..." I said
" I love you too..." he said smiling and pulled me into a kiss....
The whole night it was just us cuddling..... it felt nice cuddling after all that...