Chapter 138

Y/n POV
The next day
After a rainy day yesterday it was finally sunny but still cold we took Gabriella to the park. Miguel ended up taking the day off and wanted to teach Gabriella to kick her new soccer ball...
I had her all ready with a very big jacket on cause I don't want her catching a cold so yeah Miguel was holding onto the ball and holding Gabriella hand as they walked to a open area... the way how happy Miguel looked to teach her this... he place the ball down and started doing some tricks which I was very impressed and shocked since I didn't knew he was a soccer professional...
" I never knew you were a soccer professional" I said smiling at him
" since I was a kid.." he said smiling at me...
" and now you want to teach Gabriella..." I said
" she's definitely going to be a mini you.." I said slightly chuckling
" of she will be" he said smiling at me..
He grabbed her hand and as he was standing behind her I just slightly kicked the ball towards her and Miguel was helping her run towards the ball as she just kicked it  which made her laugh a lot
The way Miguel let out the most unexpected laugh and had the biggest smile he had....
" you did amazing my little princess" he said picking her up and kissed her cheek...
The whole afternoon was just this amazing moment watching her kick her first ball with her dad....
Till she got tired... Miguel was carrying her as she was asleep on his shoulder... I just gave her a small kiss on her cheek and grabbed the ball.. we just sat on the bench facing the sun seeing it go down...
" so did you had fun spending the day with us?" I asked
" very much we should definitely do this more" he said
" yeah maybe for the summer since it's still winter" I said smiling and looking at him seeing how small Gabriella looked....
" you're an amazing father" I said
" thank you..." he said smiling at me I smiled back and gave him a kiss....
This was a very memorable day.....